Can something be done about this guy selling patch WE9 on Ebay?

why other people worry about fernando's stuff :)

just let fernando defend his patches around the web...

Not sure if anyone noticed but one genius is actually selling Fernando's translation patch with instructions on how to patch your game!

Check info here.

dodgy people :roll:

Zygalski said:
Not sure if anyone noticed but one genius is actually selling Fernando's translation patch with instructions on how to patch your game!

Check info here.

I can't believe it, that fucktard even browses our boards with the same user name.

(not any longer, that is)

Last edited:
Zygalski said:

Check info here.

I gotta say, that is good entreprenuerial(sp?) thinking there! No financial involvement (just uploads to his own webspace) and he's not doing anything illegal (strictly speaking). Still a twat though.

RE: Patching. If patching was considered to be illegal, wouldn't the game companies shut down websites such as evo-web and many others based on other games? I reckon they probably patch themselves :lol:

I thought i'd bought a version of WE9 off of eBay for £25 put another member e-mailed me to tell me it was a patched copy, so i withdrew my bid. Most copies that are real i'm guessing are around £35 off of eBay, is that a good price?

mezzle said:
I thought i'd bought a version of WE9 off of eBay for £25 put another member e-mailed me to tell me it was a patched copy, so i withdrew my bid. Most copies that are real i'm guessing are around £35 off of eBay, is that a good price?

It's best if you force the seller to include a photo of the DVD and case taken in his living room... and i do not mean one he downloaded from the web ... no guarantee, but it's more likely to be genuine, then

Back
Top Bottom