1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Can someone explain the rating system for me?

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by antistar, 29 November 2006.

1. antistar

antistar Guest

So quickmatches every time, and a few bizarre examples...

I get beaten 3-2 by a team over 100 ratings higher than me. I lose 10 points, he gains 10 points. Fair enough....

I beat a player ranked about 90 ratings lower than me, he gains 1 point, I lose one point. Err...

I beat a player of the exact same rating as me by 1-0, I lose 2 points and he gains 1 point... wtf?

2. Falastine

Falastine League 1

18 June 2006
    yes annoying me too!

But never play a guy twice always go too room and then play a match if you restart immidiatly you will lose points when winning the game!

3. MARC110

MARC110 Guest

i dont get this at all i had 2000 points and rate of 450 ranked 500000
    sum1 else had 500 points ratein 600 ranked 1000 how u work that out this was b4 the once a day update thanks

4. antistar

antistar Guest

Sorry, I should have been clearer: I was talking about rating "points", not the actual points total.

5. Biff

Biff Non-League

4 November 2006
    Konami's rankings are a joke. They should ditch them and give all the server resources to providing lag free gaming. The stats slow down the server and are worthless anyway.

6. Rob92

Rob92 Guest

Ahh, good old PES4. No rankings, no reason to cheat, less lag, no server problems, easy tournament setup etc...
    PES4 was legendary, I feel like going back to it sometimes, shame I would be the only one online :(.

7. libaboy

libaboy Eredivisie Champion

9 December 2006
    Den Haag, The Netherlands
    PSV Eindoven
    so the higher the rank the beter