1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Can patches still be intalled if using Origin?

Discussion in 'FIFA' started by geeeeee, 2 April 2012.

1. geeeeee

geeeeee Champions League

2 May 2010
    London
    Tottenham Hotspur
    Hi, i have searched the forums for the answer to my question but could not find.

I have just received FIFA 12 for my PC from amazon. I already have on PS3 but decided to get PC version because of the patches.

Installing from disc automatically installs from Origin. The game works fine but i can't install any patches that i have downloaded. I think it might be because there are no folders that are created when installing from Origin.

I hope i am making sense.

Basically, is it possible to install patches if game runs from Origin? If not how can i install game without using Origin?

Any help is much appreciated.

2. geeeeee

geeeeee Champions League

2 May 2010
    London
    Tottenham Hotspur
    It's ok guys i found it in Origin Games Folder, i wasnt looking hard enough.:P