1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Can I Change the Clock format so it displays 90mins ?

Discussion in 'Winning Eleven' started by kcgpen2000, 28 August 2005.

1. kcgpen2000

kcgpen2000 Non-League

12 May 2003
    Is there anyway i can change the in game time so it displays the FULL 90 Mins of a game, instead of the clock starting from 0 to 45 mins in the Second Half ?

Thanks

2. Zygalski

Zygalski Ninja Samurai

2 February 2003
    London, UK
    England
    Don't think so. It's quite annoying.

3. studeep

studeep ManUnited academy

29 June 2005
    Uk
    Manchester United
    ye it gets me quite pissed off sometimes having me think the second half's the first!!if u get what i'm tryin' to say...u could do if only you had the PC version, but that dosen't help does it..:(

4. PLF

PLF Legend

2 August 2004
    Afraid not even though I too very much prefer minutes out of 90 instead of 2 halfs out of 45 but I guess that's the way they do it in Japan. Otherwise why would they do that? most places I watch football from it's out of 90 and makes that 89th minute goal look all the better even though we know it's really not different ;)

5. 200_pesos

200_pesos Guille, no te olvidare!!!

1 July 2005
    New York, NY
    Boca Juniors, Legia
    There's a patch of this for we8, not sure if you're talkin about that or about we9.

6. johan

johan Guest

PES3 had that.

7. wufi

wufi Perak FC

5 August 2005
    Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
    and now we9 upgarde version...hmm, dont think so if can change the clock format so it displays 90mins...

8. kcgpen2000

kcgpen2000 Non-League

12 May 2003
    ok, thanks for the replies, i hope it isnt like this in PES5

9. Mart

Mart Executive Janitor Staff

28 February 2002
    NYC
    Darlington FC
    It will probably be 90 mins for PES5. WE8 used 2x45 where PES4 uses 90.

10. johan

johan Guest

PES = Europe, WE = ASIA and other continents.

Europe uses 90 mins while other folks use 2x 45 like Japan for instance.

So I understand why they do this. 90mins does look much better.

11. BK_83

BK_83 World Class

7 June 2003
    singapore
    i watched spanish league matches and they show 45mins in the second half too

12. RuneEdge

RuneEdge Silent Assassin

1 October 2003
    Turn around, I'm right behind you...
    Manchester United
    So is it 90 mins in the UK only or something?

IMO everyone shoukd use 90 mins. Its the way its supposed to be. The Asians probably dont know what Nike's T90 is all about.

13. BK_83

BK_83 World Class

7 June 2003
    singapore
    nope... singapore uses 90 mins... actually its not just a specific region what uses two 45mins... i tink its more of a random thing. Spain also uses two 45mins

14. Zygalski

Zygalski Ninja Samurai

2 February 2003
    London, UK
    England
    Since someone made a patch to correct this for the pc version, will it be possible for the ps2 version too?

Most of us will probably be playing PES5 and then WE9:FE so maybe it doesn't matter too much?

15. Dar

Dar Fullonrapist Staff

21 February 2003
    Dublin
    Spain and Italy use two 45's.

It doesn't really make much difference as they also display a 1H or 2H or 1T 2T beside the time so you know which half it is.

Difference can be good. ;)