1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

can anyone upload/post a 100 percent save file?

Discussion in 'FIFA' started by BumperMan, 26 November 2007.

1. BumperMan

BumperMan Champions League

20 June 2005
    North America
    Legia Warsaw
    With everything unlocked for Fifa 08 360 ?

2. Nick Cave

Nick Cave Wrexham fan for my sins...

10 July 2004
    Non football league waste land...
    Wrexham AFC
    PS3 too, only play in Manager mode will take for ever to get third kits etc...

3. 413X3

413X3 Non-League

17 June 2008
    im really desperate. i lost my data and dont want to redo everything. i just want a saved profile with all the 3rd kits unlocked. i have the us (ntsc) version of fifa08 for the ps3. can someone please share with me their profile?????

thank you in advance,
    alex

4. DJ Doc45

DJ Doc45 Banned

PS3 version for me too lads. I doubt this will happen though guys.

5. Yana

Yana R.I.P Fazzaday :(

2 March 2008
    Sheffield
    Chelsea
    You could try looking on GameFAQ's, I've got PS3 and PSP save files off there before when somethings messed up. Or try googling for one of course.

6. DJ Doc45

DJ Doc45 Banned

Nice idea Yana :-!, the only thing I could find was a 50 odd percent save with most of the kits unlocked... :(

7. Nick Cave

10 July 2004
    Wrexham AFC
    Yep I think that's the one I used...

8. proxi

proxi Champions League

9 February 2003
    Sheffield
    Tottenham Hotspur
    I've used the same one too, as around 10 days ago my files for FIFA went to shit and I lost me coveted Manager Mode save too, 5 seasons in with a team I went to sleep wet over.

Powered the game since I got that save though, should be able to unlock all the stats packs and shizzle in one go soon.

9. 413X3

413X3 Non-League

17 June 2008
    does anyone have a us saved profile??? that one is for the euro version. Please help!

10. Nick Cave

10 July 2004
    Wrexham AFC
    Someone must have by now, they just ain't sharing... :-pp