1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Can anyone explain to me the quick settings??

Discussion in 'Winning Eleven' started by aldeeb2, 4 May 2006.

1. aldeeb2

aldeeb2 Non-League

3 July 2003
    Egypt
    Manchester Utd & Juventus
    few options appeared for the first time in quick settings mode like post play, keep layer successfully, important player ability, important player condition. What do they mean??

2. Nick Cave

Nick Cave Wrexham fan for my sins...

10 July 2004
    Non football league waste land...
    Wrexham AFC
    love to know that too messed my ML up by trying to get all the ticks off and you can't I presume though god knows why you would want to have the comp do much of the work for you!! Don't know what I did but the comp changed my formation and then subbed Bergkamp for a defender after 2 mins........ Bloody Konami and their crap pointless, inane tweaking... sort the fecking bugs first!!

3. Luckz

Luckz League 2

31 March 2004
    Bonn, Germany
    Don't know about you, but I tend to look at what the CPU would suggest in terms of formation and lineup. Doesn't mean that I use those, but I like to know what the theoretical "optimum" is.

4. Nick Cave

10 July 2004
    Wrexham AFC
    does anyone know what they all do!! anyone!!

5. Nick Cave

10 July 2004
    Wrexham AFC
    Come on guys someone got to grips with this yet!! Stuck away from home for a few days and was hoping this would have been cracked by the time I get back.... Guess I'll have to experiment.