Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gabon

• Malawi

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I clapped when that went in and said "Now THAT's a goal :APPLAUD:"

And what is up with this tournament having so many mistake-goals?

This CAN has been riddled with foolish defensive mistakes. What the hell was Dario Khan thinking? And Song last night? And the Zambian Keeper?

I clapped when that went in and said "Now THAT's a goal :APPLAUD:"

And what is up with this tournament having so many mistake-goals?

This CAN has been riddled with foolish defensive mistakes. What the hell was Dario Khan thinking? And Song last night? And the Zambian Keeper?

yeah i think song became old man & cameroon lost in 2008 cuz of him

& may be that happen again cuz of him too :))

but the best thing that dario khan has 2 goals - in his team :BRMM: -

:DD

And Dario still has a game in hand so he might be top scorer for this tournament!

Taj32.gif

Mali are out, should have known that...they were my big favourites...
What Algeria and Angola did is rather logic.
Algeria still has a national (football) trauma because of the "match" of shame between Germany and Austria at the World Cup 1982 (where Germany scored an early 1-0 which was the perfect result for both teams and after that it was an non match). Mali should won against Angola...just like Algeria should not have lost against Chili in 1982...

the worst thing in this can are :

LINESMEN :RANT:

simply they r stupid :PIG: ..

many offsides aren't offsides .. & they don't know anything about football rules :FAIL:

the worst thing in this can are :

LINESMEN :RANT:

simply they r stupid :PIG: ..

many offsides aren't offsides .. & they don't know anything about football rules :FAIL:

I was watching Cameroon vs Tunisia, and to be honest: the TV editing is a joke. In almost all of the offsides they stop the replay before the pass, not at the exact moment, so it always seem like the attacker is onside. And the stupid commentators were all fooled by that, calling for the linesmen heads...

I was watching Cameroon vs Tunisia, and to be honest: the TV editing is a joke. In almost all of the offsides they stop the replay before the pass, not at the exact moment, so it always seem like the attacker is onside. And the stupid commentators were all fooled by that, calling for the linesmen heads...

hahaha.. i was feeling the same way! lolz

Shocking defensive errors from Cameroun in the match against Egypt.
I hope Egypt does not win, not because i have something against them (i rather enjoy their football), but because i always hope an outsider wins...

Is there a possibility of final Egypt-Algeria ? That would be something of an eventfull match...

I find it ridiculous how Egypt outplays Cameroon every CAN, yet Cameroon are the highest ranked African team.

Guess not enough of them play in Europe, eh Blatter? :CENSOR:

i am not a fan of either Egypt or Algeria but...

i realy think Algeria will win..they play beautifull football and also they dont give up..like after Keita goal..

this will be fantastic match and the better will win..

I find it ridiculous how Egypt outplays Cameroon every CAN, yet Cameroon are the highest ranked African team.

Guess not enough of them play in Europe, eh Blatter? :CENSOR:
lol !
the fifa ranking is not made by blatter mate. it's a calculation just like a league.
for example just because egypt haven't won against morocco for decades doesn't mean morocco should have same ranking than egypt.

lol !
the fifa ranking is not made by blatter mate. it's a calculation just like a league.
for example just because egypt haven't won against morocco for decades doesn't mean morocco should have same ranking than egypt.
Yeah, I know, it was just a sarcastic remark about Blatter.

But the question is, are Egypt the best team in Africa?

If they are, then why are they ranked lower than a team like Cameroon?

They seem to have a low profile in these rankings and awards because of the fact most of them play in their home league, which is very unfair IMO.

Back
Top Bottom