Camera Type U Use ??

the choice of cameras angles infuriates me. At least now we can tilt the angle. I've used Wide ever since PES3. And now I play with a tilt of about 5

We desperately need fully customizable camera angles in footie games these days.

I use birds-eye occasionaly for fun :D

I prefer playing with Wide one, because i think you see more field to do crossing and through passes. I also use to take a look to the radar for free players.
Sorry for my poor english.

wide is best for team work and long passes and good shooting, for dribbling and close range passing normal far is good

I was using Wide for a while, but now I like Normal Long the best.

Wide, but dont mind play normal view as well, its very nice since you are close to the gameplay.

omarcas said:
I use normal long but I think perfect would be one in the middle from normal long and wide..

how can we make a camera in tha middle between normal long and wide ?? i think adjusting some of tha angles can produce a camera type like yr saying

FyNoMeNoN said:
how can we make a camera in tha middle between normal long and wide ?? i think adjusting some of tha angles can produce a camera type like yr saying

Konami should do not us..which settings do you think can produce it?

Probably the only one who uses this... but I use broacast (TV).

There is obviously disadvantages with the field of vision, but I'm very used to using the radar by now and broacast obviously looks more TV-like, which is what I prefer.

I play best on "any angled Wide cam"... using the radar aswell. Closer camera's make me play worse, you need the overview look of the pitch just like in real life, best matches are played on wide cam for sure imo.

Normal long for me, close enough to see the dribbling and just about enough vision to see enough of the pitch to spread the ball around.

I can't stand playing on wide because I can't see properly the battles between the player when I'm dribbling past someone and I therefore don't know how close I am to losing the ball. Makes me feel like I'm playing FIFA.

Guys, what camera type do you think is being used in the Brazil(blue kit) gametrailers video for the 360 version?

I am struggling to find out what camera type is being used here since that is the one I want to use. However, not sure if it's wide or Normal Long. The video is the one with Kaka in blue kit pic. I especially interested in the cam used on the part where brazil is playing in blue kits against another yellow kit team.

Anyone? thanks!

Back
Top Bottom