camera angles in pes2010 pc, is there more ?

scots7777

League 2
8 October 2009
is there a way to select more camera angles on pes2010 pc ??

iam tired of the standard camera angles, and they are not very good, sometimes i cant even see if iam correctly shooting at goal etc.

Can someone please help, or can konami please help ?

thanks.

yea, i dont see a great deal of difference in the kitsrver camera angles either unless widescreen or end to end or whatever its called, but just as normal high up side view its crap, i need the camera from the side but slightly higher up, does anyone know what i mean ?

hello,

can somebody help me finding the realtime pes 0.1 thread mentioned before? i used the search function without any useful result.

thx for your help!

cu

ok, been messing around with kitserver and the game is now playing and looking even better :)

This is how i set it >>

long camera view

camera angle 99

game speed 1.10

is this tool working on the full version ?
i treid to use it but the game didn't started and when i started it and try to use the tool the game closed immediatly
so plz tell me is that tool working on the full version cuz it looks amazing :(

is this tool working on the full version ?
i treid to use it but the game didn't started and when i started it and try to use the tool the game closed immediatly
so plz tell me is that tool working on the full version cuz it looks amazing :(

i think the camera angle of 99 on kitserver works offline, i dont know about online, i dont think so, doesnt look as though it does to me anyway, maybe someone can varify this ?

(but yes, kitserver works on the full version mate if thats what your on about)

i think the camera angle of 99 on kitserver works offline, i dont know about online, i dont think so, doesnt look as though it does to me anyway, maybe someone can varify this ?

(but yes, kitserver works on the full version mate if thats what your on about)

ok man but would you please tell me how to install this tool in my kitserver (smoke patch) cuz when i copy the tool into kit server the game didn't start at all

ok man but would you please tell me how to install this tool in my kitserver (smoke patch) cuz when i copy the tool into kit server the game didn't start at all

i dont know mate, maybe someone who does know can help please ?

Back
Top Bottom