Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (360/PS3/PC)

Right, I left my PS3 at a mates house this week, and thought the game settings problem was all solved. Didn't do it at all at his house, was fine playing all the way through.

I get it back to my house tonight, turn it on and low and behold, the thing is broke again.

Must be my internet.

You wouldn't be with Sky Broadband would oyu matherto? They're total pants. I know from experience.

Good news for UK, the maps are back out on Friday now. :D

hello all!!

i was wondering if evo-web created a little "team" with its members..(on PS3)

im from www.wearepes.com , and the members who bought the game play together quite often.

i just thought it would be nice to play a few games in a war-like style.

if you are interested,and have a team,juste leave a message, and we will work things out...

good fragz!!

Don't think I'm going to be buying the map pack. With GTA IV coming out the game is going to take a back seat methinks. Also, Metal Gear Solid will be out in a few months.

They are brilliant the new maps, but not really worth it for a few days. I'll still play it in between GTA sessions, but if you aren't going to be playing it I wouldn't bother. Also it's double XP all weekend which is helping me rocket up the ranks, especially in Search and Destroy/Headquarters, I'm getting over 1000xp per match sometimes.

The link doesn't even work, it's dead...

yeah i know...

its just a french site and forum for PES, with a bit of WE, and a whole bunch of other things too..

we have a lil topic on COD4, just like here.
i just thought it would be fun to have a "forum war"..

anyways,i got the map pack,eventhough i will be playing GTA..
i dont want to finish GTA in 2 weeks..

Are you lot still playing this game on PS3? I finally got my system back and upgraded to the new expansion map pack! Hopefully you all aren't too zoned out on GTA IV!

I still play it yeah in between GTA IV sessions. It's a great game so I'm definitely not just gonna push it to one side! The new maps are great too. Well, 2 of them, Creek gets on my nerves a lot of the time. But last night I came to the conclusion that only the "Elitists" play it now, it's like 99% of the casual players have gone to GTA IV and only the elite hard-core players play it all the time still, because it seems to have got near impossible to get over 10 kills per match and stay with more kills than deaths.

Yea still playing it - and enjoying it. Not got the new maps as I stupidly brought the on 360 when I had COD4 on there... then sold COD4 to get the PS3 version about 4 days later... :(

I don't think you'll be able to play with anybody who has them then, for some reason if you get invited to a party by people who have the maps then you can't get into their party, you'll just get an error. Shame. :( I guess it's so more people buy them, cause obviously if you go to a party and someone has them, you'll be playing on them without paying. No fair.

COD5 will be terrible. It's not being made by Infinity Ward, but by Treyarch, who made the completely 'meh' COD3.

If that's true, then I'm really pissed off then. COD4 one of the best FPS's I'v played on the 360 was a game i really was looking forward to for COD5. But maybe it wont be bad, we'll have to see and I hope they release a demo, obviously at a later date.

I've never played COD3, is it really that bad? I do love COD4 though, I've recently had to start from over online though due to getting a new PSN ID but its so fun online I don't care. I'm really hoping 5 will be as good or even better than 4. I'm sure I read somewhere they're using the same engine as 4 so who knows, they may have learnt from whatever it was they did to the third.

COD3 wasn't awful, but in comparison with COD4 it's not even close to the quality. In terms of story and online COD4 totally demolishes COD3.

gone are teh days where fps games like this where pc exclsuive. if you think this is a great addictive game. wait till you start playing mmo games on teh console

Back to fucking WW2 again

why change back when COD4 was such a success compared to the others?

Yeah all the CoD's were very successful, but I have to agree with Coopz. Back to WW2 again is a backwards step. It's been done and done again.

Modern weaponry and setting is a lot better imo.

Agreed Dar, the modern weaponry is brilliant. I don't understand why it's back to another world war after the present day stuff worked well.

yeah its really a let down. because i must say, i prefer cod4 to any other. at first i wasnt sure but when u get into it, you can see why it has been so succesful, just going back to WW2, it seems wrong. i doubt i'll enjoy it but i will buy as it is call of duty and they havn't let me down so far..

Lets not judge just yet hey folks. The only war game I've played in the pacifics was the MOH game and that was pretty poor to say the least. So I'm, at least, interested in how Treyarch do with this one.

Guys I'm stuck on the 'Downloading Game Settings' screen when I click 'Find a Game'. What do I need to do? I can't seem to get a game online.

I only got the game today and this was what I bought it for.

Back
Top Bottom