1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Buying this game in Canada (Toronto)?

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer' started by smokem, 5 November 2007.

1. smokem

smokem Non-League

20 June 2004
    I know the official release date was pushed back to Spring 2008 but being anxious makes that seem way too long to wait.. that being said, is there anywhere in Toronto that would be importing this game? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

2. Toshiaki Kawada

Toshiaki Kawada Non-League

5 September 2003
    I just ordered it online at www.shopto.net from the UK.

I'm not aware of any import game store in the GTA, mind you I haven't looked...

but www.shopto.net all together Canadian was $83. So not horrible, would probably pay more at an import store.

3. the_thing

the_thing ps3!

4 August 2004
    Toronto
    Juve, MU
    i cant wait for the game myself but $83 is a bit too much dont u think?

4. Toshiaki Kawada

Toshiaki Kawada Non-League

5 September 2003
    It's only 10 bucks more than what you would be spending for a game released here.

5. Neutral_LFC

Neutral_LFC Non-League

3 April 2003
    I ordered it from Game.co.uk and it came in just under 2 weeks, it was held up because of silly Canadian customs who charged me a further 10 bucks when I picked it up from the Post Office. Hopefully your milage will vary.

6. valvenis

valvenis Non-League

27 March 2003
    forget the pes2008, and wait for we2008 (ps3) instead