1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Buy 'FourFourTwo' this month - TRUST ME!

Discussion in 'Football' started by ninjabreakz, 13 February 2006.

1. ninjabreakz

ninjabreakz Guest

For those who didn't already know FourFourTwo magazine comes with the Diego Maradona autobiography 'El Diego' this month. It's a fantastic read and well worth £3.70.

:applause: FourFourTwo and keep up the good work!

2. Clockender

Clockender is back...but for how long?

27 November 2001
    East Lower, Block 13
    Arsenal FC
    Is it the full book?

3. ninjabreakz

ninjabreakz Guest

Yes mate. :)

4. CW

CW C Dub Founding Member

6 October 2001
    Liverpool
    Its also pocket sized, like the midget himself

5. hutch

hutch Beaten by Chris Wright

5 January 2003
    Cheers ninjabreakz. I actually got last month's FourFourTwo for the first time in ages and it was a great read, great article about Besty there was.

6. crayon

crayon Yamato Gaijin

23 October 2004
    Hokkaido Japan
    Liverpool FC
    It's not the full book - it's abridged.

7. ninjabreakz

ninjabreakz Guest

Yeah I read that mate, superb article. I buy FourFourTwo every month. They have superb writers, great articles and the Q+A section to a different footballer every month is always a laugh! The Jimmy Hill interview cracked me up! :lol:

8. crayon

crayon Yamato Gaijin

23 October 2004
    Hokkaido Japan
    Liverpool FC
    Jimmy Hill interview was good but what a disappointment Schmeichel was....didn't answer a question!

Good three hours reading for around 30 quid a year on subscription.Read as soon as I get it, followed by 29/30 days waiting for the next one to come out!