Burning CD

F

footieBalla

hello lads, i have decided to compile two CDs full of my all-time favourite classic rock songs so that i can put it into my car to listen to. however, i have run into a little bit of trouble. i bought several CDs a while back and ripped them into my PC so that i can transfer them into my ipod. however i dont see to be able to A) find the CDs B) reverse-rip them and put them back into a CD format. if any of you can think of a way to solve my problem, that would be lovely

*EDIT* i forgot to mention, i tried simply dragging the song off of iTunes and into Nero (the program i'm using) but for some files, it says "No compatible file found" should i be using another program?

cheers, in advance

-fb

ps here's a link to the list of songs i have decided to put into the CD, 37 smashing songs! Greatest Hits

Last edited by a moderator:
Big Neil Young fan I see ;)

What are the format of the files, wmv, mp3?

DirtyFrank said:
Big Neil Young fan I see ;)

What are the format of the files, wmv, mp3?

oh very fucking much so! :D all of the files are mp3

cheers mate

-fb

THe files can be any format u wnt to rip it to. Since youre using an ipod and itunes, rip to AAC for better quality or 320kbps.

You have to click the CD on the left in itunes, then top right corner it says IMPORT...then it begins ripping. YOu can change the rip settings in the options.

If that doesnt work, try placing the CD in your other cd drive.

see... that's the problem, i can't find the CDs anymore :S

-fb

i believe so sir. can anything be done with my problem, with a CD burner, WITHOUT the actual CDs?

-fb

thanks to the fact that i have milan on msn, i have had this problem solved. i strongly suggest people who like burning things (not pyro, wallys, just CDs) to DL Nero 6.6.0.12

-fb

Back
Top Bottom