Brothers in Arms: Hells Highway (360/PS3)

matt1288

B4MF
4 May 2006
London, UK
Juventus
Brothers in Arms is a new game which came out this week. It's a FPS game and it goes back to the historic war. Has anyone got this game? I plan to get it in a few weeks because I've heard a few good things about this game. It also got a 8.5 rating on Gamespot.com

Page Link with Pictures / videos : HERE

Video:

Gametrailers.com - Brothers in Arms: HH - Behind the Scenes Trailer

Anyone interested or going to get this or already have it?

It's out on PC aswell. I think it'll be a good little game that will keep me entertained for a while. Can't see online play being that great though so I think it's a rent only title.

I don't think the online interest me much, i'll give it a go but if I'm not happy with it I'll just go back to COD4. I mainly just want to play the campaign, to entertain me for a while until I get GH / Fifa / COD5.

Mine should be arriving in two weeks since my friend is coming down from Hong Kong , so I don't have to spend money on tax if i order it online.

Yeah Agreed with Nick I'll rent it from Blockbuster or any other crappy renting stores if i likes meeza will buy it :|

Today my copy arrived through a friend, and my first impressions were alright. It was difficult to start playing this, because I'm so use to COD4's gameplay and controls. I struggled to play at the start, a lot of movement made me feel a bit sick and dizzy, but I eventually got the hang of it. The graphics are OKAY, not the best but I reckon it's a good attempt.

First mission was alright, it's difficult to aim in this game, it'll take a lot more practice. I feel this game is like Rainbow Six, you can control your team, but in WW2. I think the start was good though, not the best but I think this game will take some time for me to really enjoy it!

So far, first impressions are alright.

Played the demo, not impressed at all, colours are far too bright and cartoony for the theme, movement is clunky, FOV is far too small, engine is looking very dated now.

I wouldn't get it, I got it a 2 weeks ago and haven't really enjoyed playing it. The game is just so cartooney, and boring. When you shoot it just makes you feel weird, and there is no realism for example (shooting through the house walls) which you could have done on COD.

Honestly, if you liked the other one maybe you should get it. But like me someone who has never played Brothers in Arms I would not get it.

Completed this last week and it was a pretty good game. I enjoyed controlling the other squads and found the combat pretty good fun.

Crazy coincidence... I just rented this from Blockbusters last night along with the loading screen fest Wolfenstein. I loved the first game and without the pressure of trophies I can just piss around with cheats on or off and have fun.

I take back what I said from that comment above I made several months ago, after playing the game I really loved it and the story got better and better. It's very different compared to the average joe shooting games.

Finished this last night and thought it ended with a flop. I expected the last mission or 2 to be really tough and enjoyable but the 2nd to last mission felt just like the final mission from the first game but mixed up a little and then the last mission was a piss easy tank mission.

I enjoyed it but it hardly makes me want to rush out and pick up the next game they release.

Back
Top Bottom