Brothers - A tale of two sons (PS3/XBOX)

drekkard

International
23 March 2005
Barcelona
Barça, Arsenal, Ajax
Great game by Starbreeze Studios, that works as a sort of Journey+Limbo with a Fable look.

http://es.brothersthegame.com/

YouTube - Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons Teaser Trailer

It's very short (I finished it in one day), but very artistic and has breathtaking moments of beauty. It's a short but powerful story of two brothers trying to save their father.

The control layout is fantastic and very creative, as you control both brothers at the same time, each one with a stick. There are some puzzles here and there which are very smart but I could solve quite easily. It's more and adventure game, where story and characters are build through your actions.

One of the gems of this season, even if one of the sorthest. I understand if some people think it's a bad investment in terms of price/quantity, but the quality of the game, in my oppinion, deserves it.

Yeah, I was surprised to see Stealth Inc on there so soon this month. I nearly bought it about 3 times last month

this game chose a very difficult time window with all the new games coming out. and probably chose the wrong price tag, way too short for 15 euros.

I mean same amount of money u get a 3 months PSN plus with tons of games.

Back
Top Bottom