1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Brothers - A tale of two sons (PS3/XBOX)

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by drekkard, 8 September 2013.

1. drekkard

drekkard International

23 March 2005
    Barcelona
    Barça, Arsenal, Ajax
    Great game by Starbreeze Studios, that works as a sort of Journey+Limbo with a Fable look.

http://es.brothersthegame.com/

YouTube - Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons Teaser Trailer

It's very short (I finished it in one day), but very artistic and has breathtaking moments of beauty. It's a short but powerful story of two brothers trying to save their father.

The control layout is fantastic and very creative, as you control both brothers at the same time, each one with a stick. There are some puzzles here and there which are very smart but I could solve quite easily. It's more and adventure game, where story and characters are build through your actions.

One of the gems of this season, even if one of the sorthest. I understand if some people think it's a bad investment in terms of price/quantity, but the quality of the game, in my oppinion, deserves it.

2. jaygrim

jaygrim TheAllSeeingEye

26 July 2005
    Everywhere.
    Man Utd
    Great game but way way too short.

3. foreverbanned

foreverbanned Banned

29 August 2013
    loved the demo, kinda tight month though with all the footie game/gta/nba but i'll buy it eventually.

4. Isslander

Isslander The Modest Legend

3 August 2003
    Iceland
    Liverpool
    I see a PSN+ 100% off in this games future. I think I can wait until then. seems lika a nice little game.

5. Radiation

Radiation Golden Boot Winner

6 February 2006
    Widnes
    Newcastle United
    Yeah, I was surprised to see Stealth Inc on there so soon this month. I nearly bought it about 3 times last month

6. foreverbanned

foreverbanned Banned

29 August 2013
    this game chose a very difficult time window with all the new games coming out. and probably chose the wrong price tag, way too short for 15 euros.

I mean same amount of money u get a 3 months PSN plus with tons of games.