1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.
  1. evertonsteve

evertonsteve Championship

30 July 2006
    EVERTON
    anyone no if 2mb broadband is ok to use the 360 on thanks

2. mjp

mjp Premiership

15 October 2002
    Liverpool
    Liverpool F. C
    Hey.

Hate to help a bluenose out BUT, I have played Pro Evo 5 online with a 1Mb broadband connection without ANY problems.

3. evertonsteve

30 July 2006
    EVERTON
    thanks

4. Beardymagic

Beardymagic League 2

6 July 2004
    England
    Southend United!
    I'm on AOL 1MB which everyone else slates but works fine for me on 360.

5. evertonsteve

30 July 2006
    EVERTON
    thanks beardymagic it should work ok on blueyonder 2mb then

6. mjp

mjp Premiership

15 October 2002
    Liverpool
    Liverpool F. C
    However, all of this ^ does depend on your contention ratio in your area.

For example, where I live, I don't think there's many other homes sharing the same connection to the web as I don't suffer from peaks and troughs when on the web generally, but other areas I have lived it is very obvious that people are using the web at the same time as me as things slow down during peak times.

The other thing to remember too when playing on-line is to try to keep any other devices such as home pc's/laptops off-line during your gaming session as they would potentially reduce your performance (and I believe some people have used this method to cheat online by creating lag when hosting games).

7. Hugster

Hugster Guest

contention ratio is key. Agrees.