1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Broadband Connect Speed

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by Shooto, 4 June 2006.

1. Shooto

Shooto Champions League

16 April 2002
    Paisley
    I currently have 2Mb Broadband with ntl, but am thinking about changing my package to one that would give me only 1Mb.

Can anyone using 1Mb Broadband tell me if the game plays ok with just the 1Mb connection?

Cheers

2. Kingping

Kingping Non-League

2 June 2006
    yeah it should play fine, however if you are on a router with multiple computers make sure they are not downloading, U can play pes on a 512kbs connection m8 lol and it will be fine as long as you are not downloading or uploading.

3. Tridek2

Tridek2 Benfica & PES lover!!

17 May 2005
    Portugal
    Benfica
    Please note that your download speed isn't as important as your upload speed. Regarding online gaming, that is.

4. rIKmAN

rIKmAN League 2

15 June 2003
    Manchester, UK
    I have 4mb and the game is still laggy - I think it`s the network code in the game that isn`t as good as it *could* be.

It also depends on the speed of your opponent.

5. pogoss

pogoss International

19 March 2005
    look at my connection :
    [​IMG]

it's optical and yet every one is red and I'm red to everyone . I have big lag and so do my opponement . I'm so annoyed when I play , if I win they call me cheater :(
    I heard that it's because of the distance (I'm in japan) .