Brittany Murphy died :(

Re: Britney Murphy died :(

I watched a program about Micheal Jackson and apparently alot of Hollywood stars are addicted to prescription drugs and they are alot stronger than illegal ones

You don't die of a heart attack at 32 and it be natural causes I'm afraid.

At least get her name right it's Brittany :TTTH: ;)

Yeah, you can have a heart attack if it's a drug overdose, no matter how old.

Last edited:

I watched a program about Micheal Jackson and apparently alot of Hollywood stars are addicted to prescription drugs and they are alot stronger than illegal ones

I live in USA and I know that MANY MANY actors, actresses and singers, or any celebs in that matter are hooked on some type of prescription drugs. Valium, Oxycontin, XANAX etc... more money you have more fcked up u are u guess.....

She was really one of my fav actresses because she was so cute and funny and just that type of a person who I probably could of chilled with and killed a couple of beers and whatnot. How come b*tches like Britney Spears are still breathing ?? now that would be a good riddance.

Bit harsh! :LOL: There's far worse people on this earth than Britney Spears.

I liked Brittany as well, she was good in Just Married and 8 Mile and a few others.

Shame all these deaths are related to drugs. Heath Ledger was another one.

RIP.

You don't die of a heart attack at 32 and it be natural causes I'm afraid.

I thought drugs must be involved at first as it's easy to presume that, and it is most likely the case, but there's always the possibility of a heart defect. Think of all the footballers that have dropped down dead because of that. Sometimes the first you know of it is when it's too late.

RIP.

I live in USA and I know that MANY MANY actors, actresses and singers, or any celebs in that matter are hooked on some type of prescription drugs. Valium, Oxycontin, XANAX etc... more money you have more fcked up u are u guess.....

well unfortunatley it is not just actors, many people in general are addicted to these pills

Back
Top Bottom