Breaking News : Mourinho Leaves Chelsea

Fuck Scheva!!the downfall has begun when him and Ballack came in and everybody knows that scheva was Abramovic spy

everyone knows what are the reasons for his departure but mourinho is not the give up type
he must have been really tired of this management issues with abramovich, kenyon, etc
chelsea is completely screwed, you lost one of the best managers in the world, the one who won 6 competitions in 3 years. i don't think that there will be a manager as successful as mourinho was in chelsea for a long time

as for where he is going i don't have a clue. all major clubs have managers so maybe he'll rest for a while

60 unbeaten league games
2 champions league semi finals
2 carling cups
21 defeats in 185
2 premiership titles
1 FA Cup
2 PremierLeague manager of the year awards

:|

I know what you mean Prof, under Gullit, Vialli, Ranieri e.a. they played what i called in my previous post very offensive (attacking) football...
One has to admire Mourinho for making Chelsea consistent team, and that (like you said) with a team that used to be very inconsistent...

If Spurs would sack Jol (which he does not deserve) i hope they replace him by Mourinho...i think it would be good for English football if Spurs were among the big English contenders...well i'm biased i love Spurs...

I truly believe Chelsea will become the Real Madrid of England. Lots of managers in the future, but the board makes all the decisions. Bad ones.
Agreed. And I'm devestated, I liked Chelsea from the day that Mourinho became manager (must be one of a very small amount of people, everyone here hates "glory hunters"). But if he's got the sack when he's level on points with the former champions, that's just fucked up, and I don't have any kind of interest in what happens with Chelsea now. Such a shame.

I think it is great news :lmao:

I cannot stand the chavy come lately Chelski fans who never followed them pre Ambramovitch and I don't like the club. Cruel but true.

Man Utd v Chelsea

Never a sending off...terrible decision...but the ref is having a mare because Joe Cole definitely took down Evra and that should have been a penalty, so he has got both the major decisions wrong.

Rooney should have got a second yellow and gone but stays, Joe Cole should have gone for a straight red on Ronaldo and he only gets a yellow....before all that Chelsea alomst get a chance from a ball given to Essian...Ref is a total Spaz!!!

Last edited:
Man Utd v Chelsea

Never a sending off...terrible decision...but the ref is having a mare because Joe Cole definitely took down Evra and that should have been a penalty, so he has got both the major decisions wrong.

Rooney should have got a second yellow and gone but stays, Joe Cole should have gone for a straight red on Ronaldo and he only gets a yellow....before all that Chelsea alomst get a chance from a ball given to Essian...Ref is a total Spaz!!!

the game evened it self out though so it isnt bad...

Avram Grant - Offensive, Stylish football.......you're having a laugh :)

To be fair it is very hard to play either offensive or stylish football when you are down to 10 men. It is also very hard to do that in your first game as manager when the previous manager has just been sacked and all the players are gutted.

Wenger and Arsenal, Spalletti and Roma, Barca and Rikjaard etc...none of them could have played offensive and stylish football down to 10 men against Man Utd away.

Also to be fair Chelsea did actually attack quite a bit when down to 10 men when they had the ball, they certainly did not shut up shop and put every man behind the ball. Kalou and Pizzaro came on for instance...

This Avram Grant may be good he may be shit....time will tell but judging him on that game is a bit daft.

Back
Top Bottom