Breaking News : Mourinho Leaves Chelsea

YoungGun_UK

20 TIMES!
12 July 2007
UK
Manchester United
\\:o/\\:o/\\:o/\\:o/\\:o/\\:o/\\:o/\\:o/\\:o/:lol::lol::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

ok so what are your thoughts ;)

When fans don`t show and mocking your players there`s 1 door left ..don`t let the door hit you where the good Lord split you. say hello -n- wave good bye!

A senior player brought to the club by Jose has told SSN that he has be sacked.

Holy shit, I can't believe he's been sacked. Seriously, the Premiership is a lesser league without him. He was without doubt the manager I respected the most, especially this year when he'd chilled out and was even complimenting other managers and teams.

They're saying now on Sky Sports News that he was sacked and he was really emotional with the players after some Chelsea DVD launch tonight. Oh man, this is so sad... I hope he manages another Premiership team, I will be absolutely GUTTED if he goes abroad.

:( :( :(

its a wierd one... i think the football chelsea play is worse than a pub team but they just get those results, i hope the new manager makes chelsea taking risks etc and not making the league just getting the points without playing well

One of the SSN presenters has just said according to a senior Chelsea player he's been sacked due to his summer signings and the players he's let go. For God's sake, they're level on points with Man Utd... I'm shocked at how gutted I am but I'm seriously gutted. :(

haha.. yes without a doubt a loss to the Premiership.

I think he will try his hand in La Liga or Portugal NT next.

There are only two ways for me to leave Chelsea. One way is in June 2010 when I finish my contract and if the club doesn't give me a new one. It is the end of my contract and I am out. The second way is for Chelsea to sack me. The way of the manager leaving the club by deciding to walk away, no chance! I will never do this to Chelsea supporters." Jose Mourinho

No space in La Liga unless Quique gets sacked at Valencia which is possible.

Roman will buy America so that Klinsman cant give that excuse.

"no eggs no omelates" yes jose you can say that to the wife since your paycheck has been cut off:lmao:

Who next for Chelsea?

Mike Newell
Glenn Roeder
Martin Allen
or dare i say David O'Leary lol

i would sack Jose, i mean getting beat by Villa that's embarrasing.

MARTIN JOL TO CHELSEA!!!

Peter Kenyon would never step to Martin Jol if he was their manager!

170255.jpg

ian Dowey ...ramos goes to chelski brings a new style Lampard,shev,and ballack off maybe terry too...since mourinho told him on text me leave and you go too... Jol stays `cause no one wants the job

I know im a utd fan but I thought he was great for the premiership and will be missed

I'm gonna apply for the vacancy n show Roman my FM CV, I'll make a cool £7/8 mill!

i dunno really what this means but to be honest i seriously dont think theirs a better manager out there chelsea will get..sundays game will be even more of a pressure game for chelsea

Back
Top Bottom