Brazil vs Portugal @ Emirates

lol i reckon the cold ruined the flow... but i must say portugal played with assurance and andrade looked like a defender of class... paulo F.. played well too..

all in all not a bad way to waste 30 quid.....i think i was the only one in that ground supporting both teams...

Ronaldo for me is at the top of his games ( yes he dives a lot but for all the body checks he gets, we can afford him that)....

Dunga looked like the gta vice city guy with that 70's outfit :lmao:

all in all good night lets hope the next game is over a weekend.

Quaresma really has some raw tricks i have never seen... but he should get rid of the anton ferdinand look.........

@iceman--- thats freakin far :shock:

very poor and boring game vs Portugal A and Brazil B team...

rofl... I laught at you in every single post :lol:

Brazil didn't played with Robinho and Ronaldinho, and Portugal? Didn't played also with Nani, Costinha and Maniche... :roll:

Calling this Brazil, B team is a pure lame affirmation.

In your humble opinion do you think Káká, Adriano (out of form), Lúcio, Juan and Fred are shit? Are they the B part of the team? :roll:

Now... I would really like to know...

First tiem at Emirates and was very nice! Stewards are nice for a change LOL!
Anwyay, Dunga's jumper LOL!

Ronaldo was booed by like everyone in my block as well, who were mainly Brazil supporters. He did play good football. When the came out for training Portugal, the first thing we heard were boooos I think.

Anyway, pk9 did oyu get any pics, if so post em up, so will I near the weekend.

LOL! yeah it was cold, lcukily I wore a few layers, unlike some of the Brazilian&Portugese girls...

haha ... even though they were still covered up, i still think what it would have been if it was during a summers afternoon........... samba................

Here's a pic I took, will post more alter:
384997987_6b1c192298_b.jpg

And incase I can't hotlink http://www.flickr.com/photo_zoom.gne?id=384997987&size=l

And heres another one after a lil' play around with Photoshop.
385001069_1534df182b_b.jpg

Also if anyone is good at Photshop in my above post (#70) how would you get rid of the glare from the floodlights?

Amazing camera, I wish! I really want a Canon EOS350 or 400 but I don't have £400 quids to spare.

Those pics are taken on my Sony Ericsson K800i mobile phone, though it is 3.2 megapixels.

I'll add more pics later, next week exams.... Here is one quick one:

384902179_6978801e99_o.jpg

Quality isn't the best as I had to zoom in and can't afford a camera with optical zoom....

Back
Top Bottom