Brazil vs Portugal @ Emirates

Yeah you are right about CR but if i took Petit and put Nuno Gomes and play like 4-4-2, it will be nice and i remember Portugal playing like that whit Ronaldo in front but Portugal 85% of the matches play's in 4-3-3. Now i am going to see Benfica vs Boavista ;)

Peace

Will you be taking the Picadilly to the Arsenal station, or the Holloway Road Stn.? Or Finsbury park rail I think.

oh dear. Ohwell, saw him play at the lane and he was shite.

Looking foward to seeing Portugal field a strong team. A good chance to see players like Mourtinho, that I've heard so much about.

c.ronaldo is in good form i think brazilian defense will have problems but portugal should also beware of brazilian midfield tactics

oh dear. Ohwell, saw him play at the lane and he was shite.

Looking foward to seeing Portugal field a strong team. A good chance to see players like Mourtinho, that I've heard so much about.

I don't think he'll be in the starting lineup but could come in during the 2nd half. He's a class act that boy

he was absent vs Argentina and brazil killed them... so i am sure the can do without him vs portugal......

roll on emirates... pls no arsenal chants....

guys i dont watch the prem league but why the crowd say boooooo
when the ball with c.ronaldo is that because he plays for man utd
and crowd are arsenal fans ??

guys i dont watch the prem league but why the crowd say boooooo
when the ball with c.ronaldo is that because he plays for man utd
and crowd are arsenal fans ??

envious Brazilian fans + Arsenal fans! :mrgreen:

C. Ronaldo and R. Quaresma show! Turbo Monster and the Gipsy Mustang simply brilliant!

Quaresma simply :applause: :applause:
Portugal :applause: :applause:
congrats Portuguese u have gr8 team world class players ther reminded me by zidane's game :D

wow 2-0?! What happened then? was it one sided or quite even? My mate said C.Ronaldo was captain, that true?

What a boring game. I expected more from both teams. We've got to step up our game if we are to make it to euro 2008...

wow 2-0?! What happened then? was it one sided or quite even? My mate said C.Ronaldo was captain, that true?

yeah ronaldo was captain but i think that's only a prize for his good form and the fact that the game was in England. I think that the captain should be J. Andrade, he's very influential and charismatic within the team and what a a game he had today!!! World class centre-back

portugal :applause:
i expected more from both teams but still a good game
great game by ronaldo, quaresma and simão

just got in..... all i can say quaresma is good and to all the Fin cunts after ronaldo... grow up pls its sucks......booing him for the sake of what.... lets see how many people can take the stick in real life........

full details tomorrow.....night kick off ruined it

i think it's great for ronaldo when people are booing him
he gets even more motivated and plays better
so adversaries of portugal and man utd keep on booing him, that will surely work ....8)

it wasn't that bad a game. The two late goals made up for it. The sides cancelled each other out.

I was in the middle of a Brazilian and Portuguese argument over which seats they were in, lol.

Back
Top Bottom