1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Brand new gameplay video in HD!!!

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC, PS2, PSP, Wii, DS' started by viniciusdcs, 25 August 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. viniciusdcs

viniciusdcs Games master

16 August 2005
    Londrina, Brasil
    S.C. Corinthians
    Gametrailers has posted a great video for Pro Evolution Soccer 6, it's better quality than the ones showed in Xboxyde and it's brand new. The videos and screenshots that I saw before didn't made me interested in the 360 version of PES6 but this video changes all my impressions. Watch it here: http://www.gametrailers.com/gamepage.php?fs=1&id=3159
    Make sure you watch the HD one.

2. x X t o c z.

x X t o c z. League 2

19 July 2005
    wow.. looks pretty good.

3. 200_pesos

200_pesos Guille, no te olvidare!!!

1 July 2005
    New York, NY
    Boca Juniors, Legia
    Looks nice but a bit more cartoony it seems to me.

4. BumperMan

BumperMan Champions League

20 June 2005
    North America
    Legia Warsaw
    hubba hubba

5. bluemonkeymagic

bluemonkeymagic League 1

27 April 2003
    Birmingham
    yeah this video changed my mind too!!

6. Himawari

Himawari Far from home

3 March 2006
    Philly, PA
    A.S. Roma
    This video really boosted my oppinion about the game. Regardless- I was going to buy the game, but this has made me all the more confident that this game will still be lightyears ahead of EA's footie game.

7. tobi

tobi "Pull up from 30!"

5 August 2005
    Teaching the PHX Suns the 2 min drill...
    Spurs, Suns and Cowboys
    wow! n that site is bar far the best when it comes to HD trailers!

8. P-dogg

P-dogg Waiting for the postman..

9 August 2004
    It's definitely looking good.

I can't see everyones problem with PES 360. Its now widescreen, has a much higher res and better online setup. Isn't this what people have been calling for? The grass for one looks awesome.

There were definitely new animations so that's a step up from WE10 too. Add in all these other things and it's a good release imho.

9. AgentSmithMatrix

AgentSmithMatrix League 1

14 July 2004
    Liverpool
    Awesome video.

10. RockyJJP

RockyJJP FIFA fan, PES lover

24 April 2006
    Johannesburg, South Africa
    Manchester United
    Wow:applause: how cool do the nets look.
    Roll on October 27

11. ThomasGOAL

ThomasGOAL Retired Footballer

15 March 2003
    France
    Already posted yesterday

12. TjaardA

TjaardA Conference

21 July 2005
    Belgium,Genk
    i love it :) looks good

13. aaarrrggh

aaarrrggh League 2

20 March 2005
    Looks alright. The animation still looks a bit klunky to me though.

14. BumperMan

BumperMan Champions League

20 June 2005
    North America
    Legia Warsaw
    Again, just having PES in a new form other than this backward compatitality crap is very cool.

I don't like alot of things about it, the kits are too tight , the kits are too tight,the kits are too tight (HINT!)

But it looks to play like the PES/WE we know and love so I can't help but like it. It's in widescreen the grass can now be better due to the fact that i bet it can handle ANY texture you throw at it now(trust me i had beautful mapped grass texures for my modded games but the ps2 couldn't handle them properly)so it's just cool to now have it. Howver me here in the US i won't see this sucker for a long time so i'm in the PS3 whiners on this one. I gotta wait too but for different reasons. i already have a next gen system

15. Cammey

Cammey Shirt Untucker

12 October 2004
    Lancashire,England
    Everton FC and Burnley FC
    Oh dear god what have they done to the ball movement?

:(

looks like virtua striker

16. Damo7

Damo7 Mersey Red Boy

26 April 2005
    Chester
    Liverpool FC
    I agree from the vid I saw that the ball movement looks poor. It looks very polished almost Fifaesque but not quite. Until I actually get my hands on the game will never no if its good or not. Like the texture of the grass though!!

17. ronaldo10

ronaldo10 League 1

4 April 2005
    yes the grass looks good, don't know why some people in this thread are complaining about the grass tho, u right about trying the game and c, but jugging the game from the vid, the ball movement look better then ever, ofcourse we have to wait for the demo and try it for are self, but from what i seen its looks good so far

18. viniciusdcs

viniciusdcs Games master

16 August 2005
    Londrina, Brasil
    S.C. Corinthians
    Sorry if it was posted beofre Thomas.

19. ThomasGOAL

ThomasGOAL Retired Footballer

15 March 2003
    France
    No problem ;)
    it's just because already 3 or 4 threads about this game and we need one big with all news, videos, screnshots etc.

20. Dar

Dar Fullonrapist Staff

21 February 2003
    Dublin
    Gotta love the Floaty light ball from that kick out.... :-k

Reminds me of the DS videos from a while back, the ball in that was floating around the place as well. They need to put some weight back into it, plus make the players look like they're actually applying pressure to the pitch and not ice skating on it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.