Boro in shock Ronaldinho bid

And it was for 10 Mill I heard :D

I'm sure he will go there before he even thinks about going to Chelsea ;)

but as they say 'if you don't ask you don't get' :)

:lol: This is as bad as Birmingham making an approach for Marcello Lippi, what a bunch of deluded fools.

Milan is offering 60 Million 4 him (I saw it in a spanish news paper front) Chelsea is offering 25 Million+ Ballack...
Football is starting to look stupid with so much money involved. Even if it was 25 Million, why that much for a person??..

Milan is offering 60 Million 4 him (I saw it in a spanish news paper front) Chelsea is offering 25 Million+ Ballack...
Football is starting to look stupid with so much money involved. Even if it was 25 Million, why that much for a person??..

Pounds or Euros?

Has to be euros, shirley?!:shock:

Granted the link is silly, but you don't ask, you don't get!;)

You mean like Adriano to West Ham? ;) To be fair to you though you did attract players like Di Canio & Šuker maybe you could get a bidding war going for the goofy genius.

Jesus Dermot! that`s harsh Arsenal made TH14

I was being sarcastic, as in they all called us a one man team with Henry and now that he's gone they ain't saying nothing.

Anyways, back on topic, I'd love to see him in The Premiership, is he still THAT good?
He's faded a bit the last couple of seasons no?

You mean like Adriano to West Ham? ;) To be fair to you though you did attract players like Di Canio & Šuker maybe you could get a bidding war going for the goofy genius.

Adriano is still being linked to us; will be interesting to see what happens there...

It's a lot more realistic than Ronnie to Boro though!!:lol:

All true.

Ronaldinho almost went to St. Mirren before he went to PSG.

lol.
In 1999 Bayern had to decide between Ronnie and Roque Santa Cruz. Oh well...
Kaka was eager to move to Bayer Leverkusen back in the day, too, but they weren't willing to pay the fee. (Which was ridiculously low considering what he's worth now)

FC Köln denied Sheva a transfer back in the Kiev days, they thought he was too bad to keep up in Bundesliga.

Kaka was eager to move to Bayer Leverkusen back in the day, too, but they weren't willing to pay the fee. (Which was ridiculously low considering what he's worth now)
FC Köln denied Sheva a transfer back in the Kiev days, they thought he was too bad to keep up in Bundesliga.

I guess Bundesliga's loss is Milan's gain they've probably picked up another future Ballon d'Or in Alexandre Pato.

Back
Top Bottom