Bollyhood Records Presentation - Asian Roc - Featuring RDB & Friends

Stringer Bell

Banned
12 February 2005
London
Is there anybody here (especially Asian ;) ) who can get this mixtape for me?

a_bollyhood_records_presentation-asian_roc-featuring_rdb_n_friends-150.gif

Put it this way, when i went last year rocking my Air Force One's, people thought i was from the moon ;)

This is probably a London Asian thang. Prob check the music vendors around Green Street in East London, Tooting Broadway in Dirty South, and Southall Broadway out West.

Put it this way, when i went last year rocking my Air Force One's, people thought i was from the moon ;)

This is probably a London Asian thang. Prob check the music vendors around Green Street in East London, Tooting Broadway in Dirty South, and Southall Broadway out West.

gwaan! ;)

I doubt Jay-Z will be unheard of down in India - but most of it will be heard by the rich brats rather than the general public (corny Bollywood tracks are aplenty there :eh: ).

I'm not a huge fan of the bhangra remixes but there are quite a few who are in UK, Canada and the US (who these tracks cater for). The prob is that it is either hit or miss with them - either they sound amazing or (in most cases) it's the most cringeworthy thing you can ever listen to.

Edit: Off on a tangent, check out http://www.myspace.com/rizmc

Last edited:

lol!

I'm not sure if it's a Asian London thing, because i ain't heard nothing about the mixtape around these parts...Plus i found that mixtape on an American site www.mixtapekings.com Anyways....

Well i usually buy my hip/hop CDs from dark and cold, but they ain't got the mixtape. I don't really buy mixtapes, i mainly download them off the net, (there are some which i buy for collection sake) but i can't find that mixtape anywhere.

I want to listen to this mixtape because i remember on jay-z's blueprint 2.1 album he had a remix joint with Panjabi MC, so i thought maybe this might be interesting to listen.

BTW i live in south London and there aren't any dedicated hip/hop shops around here. If you know some, send me the address.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom