1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Bob Mills "world cup heroes and villains"

Discussion in 'Football' started by Nick Cave, 22 April 2005.

1. Nick Cave

Nick Cave Wrexham fan for my sins...

10 July 2004
    Non football league waste land...
    Wrexham AFC
    I have been looking to get hold of another copy of the above title on VHS. It was deleted some time ago as it was first out in 93/94. If anyone has a copy gathering dust i would love to hear from you!!
    Sorry if this is off topic though ift is Football ;)

2. Stringer Bell

Stringer Bell Banned

12 February 2005
    London
    What is the proggrame about? Is it some sought of documentry on players in the past WC?

3. Nick Cave

Nick Cave Wrexham fan for my sins...

10 July 2004
    Non football league waste land...
    Wrexham AFC
    Stringer..... It was a one off programme looking back at the best and in some cases the worst bits of the World Cups.... I remember watching it when it was on Tv at a party at my folk’s house. I had sneaked off to a bedroom, as I was bored and it was on, I laughed so loud my mom came and bollocked me for not entertaining her guests.. ;( I had the vid but my partner gave it to charity along with a ton of other things of mine as she decided I didn’t need them and she needed the space ..as they do!!