1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Board's Theme/Skin?

Discussion in 'The Site' started by Chuny, 20 December 2007.

1. Chuny

Chuny Misdirection Master

Hey everyone!

I just went to "User CP" > "Edit Options" and at the very bottom there's an option to select skins, I tried selecting either of them "Evo-Web" and "Evo-Web narrow" but no changes were made...
    Can any mod/admin explain why, and/or try to fix it? Because right now, and eversince I know these forums (from 2006) they've always looked kind of boring... too plain.

Don't take it the wrong way!

Thanks in advance.

2. gerd

gerd Retired Footballer

8 January 2002
    Over the moon
    KRC Genk, Spurs
    I think they are splendid...fantastic...very good....superb...

3. Chuny

??? what are you talking about? I just said they don't work!

4. DJ Doc45

DJ Doc45 Banned

He was most probably being sarcastic ;) switch on your Sarcasm detector! Thats because those arent DIFFERENT Skins.. they are just tweaks to the original skin to custmomize how you want to view the board on screen.....

5. Chuny

So is there any chance the admin of the site install some new themes here?

6. DJ Doc45

DJ Doc45 Banned

I am not so sure about that mate. You could ask Mart?

7. Mart

Mart Executive Janitor Staff

28 February 2002
    NYC
    Darlington FC
    My current view is that no there won't be any themes. It is quite plain but readable. There will be redesigns in future I'm sure.

8. Tim7

Tim7 Retired Footballer

6 May 2003
    Gravesend
    Charlton Athletic FC
    I like these forums how they are, it's Evo Web and that's that. When you go on some other forums they are so messy and untidy they just look shit.

9. Joe

Joe International

9 August 2004
    apart from, I think the site needs a name change :lol: