Bloomberg

Stringer Bell

Banned
12 February 2005
London
Does anybody here work for Bloomberg?

Does anybody here know where i can get some simple, uncomplicated information on Bloomberg (websites)?

Another question has anybody here had a interview with a huge corporation like Bloomberg?

I've got an interview with them next month!! :)

I found Wikipedia, the Bloomberg website and google news are good for info when I applied.
I'm using them at the moment.

I'm hoping someone can dig out some obscure website for me, that gives some good information on them.

Last edited:
It's an internship, i'm not sure what i'll be doing but i've been told it's a 9 to 5 office job, where i'll be doing some proper work.

The interview looks fucking hard...i have to do a presentation on the company and i'll be interviewed by tow groups of 2-4 people! I'm already nervous!

@cfdh_edmundo, i'll PM you thanks.

good luck mate :)...don't worry about it too much - you'll be fine. It does sound a bit nerve shattering but get a bit of practice done, and you'll be ok. There are a couple of resources on the web (doctorjob etc..) which give info on presentations on what to do and that.

Okay thanks i'll look at it, on the sheet my tutor gave me they said it'll be a short presentation.

Did you have to do one?

Do you know what, if the ask who wants to go first i'll go up first just to get the shit over and done with.

p.s. - Where can i find presentation advice on doctorjob?

I'm not sure how much i'll be paid, but i hope it ain't the minimum wage lol!

Anyways i just got a little book to help me with the interview, so i'll be prepared on the day.

Back
Top Bottom