1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Bloomberg

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Stringer Bell, 18 April 2007.

1. Stringer Bell

Stringer Bell Banned

12 February 2005
    London
    Does anybody here work for Bloomberg?

Does anybody here know where i can get some simple, uncomplicated information on Bloomberg (websites)?

Another question has anybody here had a interview with a huge corporation like Bloomberg?

2. rockykabir

rockykabir hello

30 March 2003
    London -> New York -> San Francisco
    Liverpool FC
    I found Wikipedia, the Bloomberg website and google news are good for info when I applied. I tried for their software developer role a while back whilst at uni.

Are you looking to apply mate?

3. Stringer Bell

Stringer Bell Banned

12 February 2005
    London
    I've got an interview with them next month!! :)

I'm using them at the moment.

I'm hoping someone can dig out some obscure website for me, that gives some good information on them.

Last edited: 18 April 2007
  4. rockykabir

rockykabir hello

30 March 2003
    Liverpool FC
    Good one mate! :) What role are you up for?

5. cfdh_edmundo

cfdh_edmundo Maverick

30 December 2002
    Mate I work for a company VERY similar to them, PM me if you want info.

6. ash

ash DeMinistrator

21 March 2004
    London
    Man Utd
    Tell us the role you are applying for :)

7. Stringer Bell

Stringer Bell Banned

12 February 2005
    London
    It's an internship, i'm not sure what i'll be doing but i've been told it's a 9 to 5 office job, where i'll be doing some proper work.

The interview looks fucking hard...i have to do a presentation on the company and i'll be interviewed by tow groups of 2-4 people! I'm already nervous!

@cfdh_edmundo, i'll PM you thanks.

8. rockykabir

rockykabir hello

30 March 2003
    Liverpool FC
    good luck mate :)...don't worry about it too much - you'll be fine. It does sound a bit nerve shattering but get a bit of practice done, and you'll be ok. There are a couple of resources on the web (doctorjob etc..) which give info on presentations on what to do and that.

9. Stringer Bell

Stringer Bell Banned

12 February 2005
    London
    Okay thanks i'll look at it, on the sheet my tutor gave me they said it'll be a short presentation.

Did you have to do one?

Do you know what, if the ask who wants to go first i'll go up first just to get the shit over and done with.

p.s. - Where can i find presentation advice on doctorjob?

10. PetrovLFC

PetrovLFC Raul!

13 March 2005
    NW London
    Liverpool
    GL SB!!!!

bring home the monay!

11. Stringer Bell

Stringer Bell Banned

12 February 2005
    London
    I'm not sure how much i'll be paid, but i hope it ain't the minimum wage lol!

Anyways i just got a little book to help me with the interview, so i'll be prepared on the day.