Blood Stone 007

fernadez

Premiership
28 May 2003
E.7
Tottenham Hotspur
anyone else got the game yet, just started playing it about 5 mins ago.

so far im impressed, put it on the hardest difficulty, (agent i think), nice atmosphere, graphics are good, M looks a bit off, but at least she's doesn't talk about not trusting bond, the opposite in fact.

what else, cut scenes have been good so far, no difference in graphic quality, and the seam back into the action and most importantly for me, the close combat system looks to be implemented ok. only done to attacks, a stealth takedown, and one where i ran up and took someone out as they reloaded. not sure how deep the system goes, i'd love there to be blocking for the cpu and counter attacking, but im not getting my hopes up.

all in all im feeling positive, hopefully its up to eon levels, i stopped playing the last one after the first level.

#edit# might have been a bit harsh saying the graphics are just good, just had a little boat chase and they were way above that.

i thought qos was complete crap to be honest, liked goldeneye and then everything or nothing and that's it.

haven't really seen anything about it apart from the video's and not having a demo don't help, but it seems ok so far, admittedly im not that far in, but i've stopped playing games way before this point in the past.

probably help a bit if your a bond fan as well.

if i select the hardest difficulty level, i don't see why the game feels the need to keep telling me the buttons after the first level, if i haven't learnt what reload is by now, surely that's my own fault?

similar sort of thing with clues, your cant really get stuck because a hint will come up on the screen, now seeing as you have a phone that's works the same was as the detective mode in AA i don't really see why the game needs to be walking you through so much.

doesn't seem to be very hard either, i have it on the highest difficulty available and im taking out guys pretty easily, without even using the focus kill thingy..........

still only on the second level mind

I have been checking out some of the game on youtube, and this actually looks like a heap of fun. It's a bit suspect that there are no reviews on gamerankings when the game seems to be out tomorrow in some areas. I will keep an eye for this one.

i have been enjoying it too be honest, just feels like it could have be ramped up another few levels, bit less spoon feeding i think would have given it a more 'spyish' vibe. its hard to act a spy, when the game tells you what to do next, and u just have the option of using your cell phone to go to the next marker that you need to. health regen and only being able to carry 2 weapons (1 of each class) is crap as well. what happened to the good old days of armour?

also the combat is not actually combat, hit 'x', do a takedown, hit 'x' do a silent takedown...its good for what it is, but one day hopefully there will be a combat system that is actually combat. if this had been press 'x' to attempt take down, then the cpu blocks and 'a' was punch, 'b' was grab 'y' was counter for example it could have been very good.

but it is good fun, really like the vehicle levels, plot and acting. levels are a decent length and mix of genres but i got a feeling that overall the length is gonna be short, so im sort of pacing myself.

there is nothing quite like playing as bond though

#edit# not sure why they didn't release a demo or there's no reviews, i don't think it would of or will get slaughtered. its not uncharted 2 good, but its good, i think its main failing is just being too kid friendly,

Last edited:
i have this game, the graphics is good, the chases are awesome(at lest for me), good shooting...

its a nice game

Back
Top Bottom