Blade Runner

Stringer Bell

Banned
12 February 2005
London
Hi guys,

I just finished watching blade runner. Brilliant movie!

I heard of this movie before for quite a while, but I finally got off my arse and bought the movie!

I bought the two disk boxset. On the second disk it has a full length making of documentary/interview. On it shows lots of extra footages that weren’t in the final edit I had. Apparently every single cut that Ridely Scott made is on the five disk box set. There some stuff like voiceover narrations and some cut footages in the movie that explains a bit more about the storyline and the characters.

I was wondering has anybody got the full five disk boxset? Is it worth getting?

Some of it is boring as shit, but I really like the futuristic world he makes. It's probably the most realistic.

Yes.

I watched it 2 days ago. Liked nothing (the worst are the songs for me), I think I waited to long before watching it.

Got the DVD but not watched it yet. It's supposed to be really good, I'm sure I'll enjoy it :)

Blade Runner is a classic!
ahead of it's time, like 2001: A Space Odyssey.

before Blade Runner, most films portrayed the future as bright and all.

Aye mixing the whole film noir/sci-fi thing worked a treat in my eyes, just something i really like about the film, i suspect the general mood of the film from the sets down to the Vangelis soundtrack. I like the old classic Bogart films and i like Sci-fi so was a great match.

Be one of the first Blu Ray discs i get once i get a new TV.

Aye mixing the whole film noir/sci-fi thing worked a treat in my eyes, just something i really like about the film, i suspect the general mood of the film from the sets down to the Vangelis soundtrack. I like the old classic Bogart films and i like Sci-fi so was a great match.

Be one of the first Blu Ray discs i get once i get a new TV.

One of the best real actors to ever grace a screen, and some of my all time favorite films... :applause:
As he once famously said.. "The trouble with the world is that it's always one drink behind."

Back
Top Bottom