1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Blade Runner

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by Stringer Bell, 2 January 2008.

1. Stringer Bell

Stringer Bell Banned

12 February 2005
    London
    Hi guys,

I just finished watching blade runner. Brilliant movie!

I heard of this movie before for quite a while, but I finally got off my arse and bought the movie!

I bought the two disk boxset. On the second disk it has a full length making of documentary/interview. On it shows lots of extra footages that weren’t in the final edit I had. Apparently every single cut that Ridely Scott made is on the five disk box set. There some stuff like voiceover narrations and some cut footages in the movie that explains a bit more about the storyline and the characters.

I was wondering has anybody got the full five disk boxset? Is it worth getting?

2. Simmsm88

Simmsm88 League 2

29 July 2003
    Some of it is boring as shit, but I really like the futuristic world he makes. It's probably the most realistic.

3. Milanista

Milanista Mangiamoli! Staff

19 December 2002
    London & Milan
    AC Milan
    The world is also meant to happen in like 10 years time! 2019 wasnt it?

4. tuta

tuta Marseillais

21 November 2004
    France
    Marseille
    Yes.

I watched it 2 days ago. Liked nothing (the worst are the songs for me), I think I waited to long before watching it.

5. Nick Cave

Nick Cave Wrexham fan for my sins...

10 July 2004
    Non football league waste land...
    Wrexham AFC
    25 and a bit years, yeah quite a long time.. ;)

6. DagsJT

DagsJT Retired Footballer

29 November 2005
    Warrington
    Liverpool
    Got the DVD but not watched it yet. It's supposed to be really good, I'm sure I'll enjoy it :)

7. jaygrim

jaygrim TheAllSeeingEye

26 July 2005
    Everywhere.
    Man Utd
    Hahahahaha.

8. rockykabir

rockykabir hello

30 March 2003
    London -> New York -> San Francisco
    Liverpool FC
    I never quite got it when I first watched it. I think it's one of those movies that grows on you?

9. SPMC

SPMC MY last WE07JLCC banners:

22 February 2004
    califas norte
    Blade Runner is a classic!
    ahead of it's time, like 2001: A Space Odyssey.

before Blade Runner, most films portrayed the future as bright and all.

10. Bailzebub

Bailzebub ''shooto miss''

25 October 2001
    Lancashire
    Aye mixing the whole film noir/sci-fi thing worked a treat in my eyes, just something i really like about the film, i suspect the general mood of the film from the sets down to the Vangelis soundtrack. I like the old classic Bogart films and i like Sci-fi so was a great match.

Be one of the first Blu Ray discs i get once i get a new TV.

11. Nick Cave

Nick Cave Wrexham fan for my sins...

10 July 2004
    Non football league waste land...
    Wrexham AFC

One of the best real actors to ever grace a screen, and some of my all time favorite films... :applause:
    As he once famously said.. "The trouble with the world is that it's always one drink behind."