Bizzare rating system

Skellionz

Gooner
29 November 2005
Plymouth, England
Arsenal
Ok so i just scored 5 goals against portsmouth as a SS and get a rating of 7.5 but ive come on as a sub for 20 mins done hardly anything and got 8.0 anyone have any clue if this game actually rates anything or does it just make it up after the game.

Yeah this rating is bull shit, the subs often got good score by not doing much at all. Star players who score a hattrick or more but got subbed out also suffers.

i think scoring isnt as important as it should be, its better to have 1 goal and 1 assist than 2 goals or even 3....dribble distance and number of successful passes will give u a good score

speaking of frustration, it seems that every single team ive ever been in cannot defend corners...the computer scores from a very high percentage of corner kicks and free kicks crossed in. I have to score 3 goals a game to guarantee a win sometimes its madness.

That's mostly because the game will do whatever it takes to make you lose your lead. In other words, if you're leading the AI is much more likely to score.. works both ways.

I had 2 games in a row where after scoring a goal the other team got penalties in the 89th min, and in stoppage time as well. It is infuriating when it swings it like that.

it is also frustrating when you score , let's say, 2 goals and you are subbed in the 75th minute and suddenly your team plays like crap and they concede 2 or even 3 goals! it sucks! the AI of your team is way more stupid then the computer team!!!

seabass lives for fukking with us.
I love making formations that fukk up the ai. I also love making the comp score own goals. it's my way of giving konami the finger.

seabass lives for fukking with us.
I love making formations that fukk up the ai. I also love making the comp score own goals. it's my way of giving konami the finger.

Perhaps a better way of doing so is you not lending them your money ;)

Back
Top Bottom