Bioshock 2

I have tried to enjoy it but I can't, its just so slow and dull

Reached Siren's Alley and it hasn't really improved so much in my opinion. It really does just feel like a Bioshock 1 DLC episode and the novelty wore off a long time ago for me.

I keep seeing in reviews that the second half picks up a lot more so I'll keep going anyway.

Just reached Paupers....whatever it's called. Surprised to see I'm about a 3rd of the way through if I look at the remaining levels to visit.

If you haven't played the first the second will be alot better

The second just has some creases ironed out and new things to play with

I wouldn't bother with the second one, get the first one. Especially as the first is cheaper and the better game.

Hmm.. If I get B2 its only because its the newer one. But from reading here most of the guys agree the first is the better one, and well, the cheaper one as well. :P

Bioshock I is much better!

Not so much technically, but the whole experience of ending up in Rapture and everything that comes with it is far more intense then being a big-daddy.

Thanks, was getting worried as I'm getting through these levels with ease......I think the fact that you are now two handed in your attacks makes it a lot easier.

If you love the 1st one you'll like the 2nd one imo. I'm enjoying it, however the magic is lost the 2nd time round. I think they made a mistake with the story, it's too generic imo and doesn't have anything to do with the 1st. Atleast it hasn't so far, besides some recording references.

Back
Top Bottom