1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Biased Refs?

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer' started by Kaka1899, 28 June 2007.

1. Kaka1899

Kaka1899 The Milanista

27 June 2007
    San Siro
    Ac Milan and Italy
    why is it that Refs on Pro evo 6 are so biased to the Computer team, for example you get your legs broke on the edge of there 18 yrd box but thn they run up the other end of the pitch and your defender taps shoulders with him and they get a free kick i feel like throwin the whole lot outta the window. is there anyway to stop this happenin?

2. Chris Davies

Chris Davies At least, I think I am Staff

14 May 2003
    Tranmere Rovers
    No, PES wouldn't be PES if that wasn't the case. Sorry to disappoint you dude.

3. winston

winston Champions League

7 August 2005
    Konami have misunderstood the concept of a football game requiring to stir up your emotions. Real football can make you experience joy and sorrow, hope and despair, the key being you experience the full spectrum of emotions, good and bad.

The only emotions PES stirs up are annoyance and anger.

4. Kaka1899

Kaka1899 The Milanista

27 June 2007
    San Siro
    Ac Milan and Italy
    and its not false emotion its real anger and annoyance that leaves u screamin for hours after :D

5. Nick Cave

Nick Cave Wrexham fan for my sins...

10 July 2004
    Non football league waste land...
    Wrexham AFC
    you keep playing though... because apart from the many, many annoying factors, it's a great game.. Oh missed a 'many' out there some where!!

6. just1moreperson

just1moreperson League 1

19 May 2007
    i dunno why your all moaning, i have had many a penalty that blantantly wasnt given in my advantage. an to be honest the comp hardly ever whacks a free kick in anyway so the dodgy decisions have worked more in my favour than anything else.

7. Kaka1899

Kaka1899 The Milanista

27 June 2007
    San Siro
    Ac Milan and Italy
    is there a certain technique you use to win penaltys only time i get them is when playing against my mates.

8. neil

neil League 2

30 April 2006
    I get quite a few penalties too. Never when running at full pace but sometimes I get tripped by the comp when trying an intricate turn in the box.

9. just1moreperson

just1moreperson League 1

19 May 2007
    always when i use the fient shoot technique.....square and X, when you break free of the defence and are one and one use this technique and 3 things will either happen. 1, you will round the keeper and SHOULD score an open goal. 2, the keeper will get to you before you pull off the trick and get the ball (which doesnt happen often). or 3, you will round the keeper he will try n get the ball...totally miss and take ur legs instead and wayhey you have a penalty, and when i say take ur legs, i mean he only hasto blow on your leg hairs and the ref is blowing up for a penalty. hense why i say ive had alot of penalties that really werent pens. but i usually always use this technique when one on one as if the keeper does take your legs bad enough he will get sent off and then your cruising it.

10. just1moreperson

just1moreperson League 1

19 May 2007
    and what neil said also, turning this way n that in the box does sometimes cause the comp to come lashing in

11. just1moreperson

just1moreperson League 1

19 May 2007
    not that i look for penalties or anything...

12. Trommyda

Trommyda Malibu all the way

19 November 2003
    Nicosia
    Inter,Waalwijk,Chelsea,
    i coudlnt agree more with you mate,Konami has made a big mistake everytime Peter B said ,"its a harsh decision,but he didnt wins the ball....."