Better gameplay patch for pc is comming!!! Read here!

Falastine

League 1
18 June 2006
So just wait and we will have fast gameplay without framedrops!

beteregameplaypl1.png

http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/4365/beteregameplaypl1.png

yer cos konami never tell fibs or mislead us do they......
an is it just me or is adriano lookin more an more like a rhinoceros???

That is just a patch for online play so the game is smoother with less lag.

To fix this rubbish of a game they will need to remake it.
Shame I cant get a refund, worst £18 i have spent this year.

Hahahaa. I once scored a goal like that on International Superstar Soccer Deluxe (not from that far, but the ball went through the net).

That is just a patch for online play so the game is smoother with less lag.

To fix this rubbish of a game they will need to remake it.
Shame I cant get a refund, worst £18 i have spent this year.
Agreed. They need to patch the offline game.

I will put up with the game, but COM free-kicks almost always go in, so many bugs like in the vids above, scoring from the half-way line, keepers flapping at shots, impossible to tackle even crap strikers effectively, 30fps locking when a certain amount of players appear on screen, red cards for not bad tackles, slide tackle COM yet he recovers to get the ball, players don't continue L1 runs when they run into the back of a player, shirts/shorts have 3 inch gap away from the skin... I could go on...

HAHA!!! Those bugs on both replays are really something. Yes, it needs a patch.

Stardog mate, I think free-kick taking was tuned just about correctly this time. Scoring freekicks from close range are fairly easy for skilled professional players in real life. The hard part on free-kicking (real life) is getting the ball to go in the right direction (the goal). If it does, the goalkeeper can´t get to it. Even if the ball goes in the corner he´s covering. Note that on PES6, goalies would get to the ball, even if it was going outside the posts. Goalies don´t travel faster than balls, from one point in space to another, sorry. If Siegfried.M is willing, I can send some replays of this "free-kick" bug on PES6 for him to post videos.

Just a comparison. I played hundreds and hundreds of hours of PES6, and only scored a couple of freekicks, aside from hitting the crossbar thousands of times (sorry, game bug also, in my opinion). In PES 2008, I played 10 minutes of Training, got lots of freeckicks in, and scored on my very 1st ingame freekick. I was training with Juninho Pernambucano (99 rating on freekicks), and yes, it´s realistic. I got to see a transmission (maybe you can find it on youtube) of one of the trainings of the Brazilian National Team on the World Cup ´06, on where after the activities, Juninho, Rogério Ceni and Ronaldinho remained on the pitch training freekicks. Just 3 of the best freekick takers in the world. Juninho success rate was astonishing. Rogério was a little over 50%, and Ronaldinho was a little bellow that. Hence, freekicking was correctly tweaked for this game. It is indeed easy for a well trained professional player to score from it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom