Best way to play PES 6 on PC with modern kits and squads?

Yeah those work fine, I've had 2-3 of those over the last 5 years. They're not the most durable but for the price they're fine and work no problem. Also as you don't really use the analogue stick or at least I don't so when the direction stick broke I just opened it up and swapped them over.

You can find the same one for about £6 on there somewhere.

Cheers.
Bought one and it should be here tomorrow.
Followed about 20 Youtube vids on how to install the Switch controller so that the PC thinks its an XBOX controller but it didnt work. £8 aint bad. Cant wait to play this.
Do I just plug in controller, open game and away I go or do I need to do anything else? Thank you.

You have to open the settings.exe in the pes folder first and click on player 1 and you'll see the usb controller on the drop down. Select that and close the settings window and you're good to go. You can also change the buttons there if you want. You can also select it as a different player number if you want to leave keyboard as player 1, then in game you'll see blue controller for keyboard player 1 and a different colour for the game controller.

You have to open the settings.exe in the pes folder first and click on player 1 and you'll see the usb controller on the drop down. Select that and close the settings window and you're good to go. You can also change the buttons there if you want. You can also select it as a different player number if you want to leave keyboard as player 1, then in game you'll see blue controller for keyboard player 1 and a different colour for the game controller.

Cheers.
Fcuking controller didnt turn up in the post.
Hopefully turns up tomorrow.
When I click on drop down for player one at the moment its blank. I take it the controller will show up once in via USB?
I cant play with keyboard, too tricky.
My mate used to be superb at Match Day on the Spectrum via keyboard. I couldnt beat him using my Kempston joystick!
Thanks
Steve

Working great for me on an ipega 9023 and my Windows 10 tablet. Also great for ps4 remote play pes 17 or 18

Cheers.
Fcuking controller didnt turn up in the post.
Hopefully turns up tomorrow.
When I click on drop down for player one at the moment its blank. I take it the controller will show up once in via USB?
I cant play with keyboard, too tricky.
My mate used to be superb at Match Day on the Spectrum via keyboard. I couldnt beat him using my Kempston joystick!
Thanks
Steve

Yeah that's where it will show up. I remember that game, was brilliant at the time.

Controller turned up Sat - but I had it delivered to work by mistake so got it today.
Plugged it in an away I go. Plays like a dream. So much fun. Better than anything out there IMO.
Got a new laptop coming tomorrow so will put this on there 1st thing and get stuck into a Master League.

I have a usb adapter which I bought years ago and it still works fine. Recently discovered my PS4 controller will go straight into the laptop which is good. I also managed to link my laptop up to the TV for a better experience. I still don't think the PC version plays as well as the PS2 version.

Wish I still had my PS2 so I could compare the two, but anyway, as stated above, "Plays like a dream." Can't see the gameplay of PES 6, 5... ever being topped really.

I hooked up my DS4 to play PES6 pech ultimate and the controls are all over the place. Any tips on what controller to use?
If you have a PS2 controller you can get an adaptor for like £2 :P - doesn't need additional software either unlike PS3 controllers.
You probably have to change the settings in-game for controls however

Tried the PECH patch for PES 6 and boy that is a different game. The ball feels a bit heavy though. Isn't there a similar one for PES 5 though?

Tried the PECH patch for PES 6 and boy that is a different game. The ball feels a bit heavy though. Isn't there a similar one for PES 5 though?

what would you say is different? thinking about checking it out myself

is it possible to patch it on the PS2 if I rip the game data and burn it to a blank disc? I can try the tape method or whatever as it is slim ps2

what would you say is different? thinking about checking it out myself

The change in ball physics alone changes the whole thing. The camera is pretty good and gives you the illusion the game has gotten slower. Adding to that the nitbits like the turf, you have a whole new game on your hands.

Hey

No need to buy the original game, there's a section here in the forum for Patch installers that include the original game!

https://www.evo-web.co.uk/threads/pes-6-global-patches-full-installers-by-sany.67651/

There's also some for PES 5 & WE9LE in there too. The first page is a little outdated but in the last few pages you'll find more recent patches.

For current season PES 6 patches, i'd suggest either:

PES 6 Pech Ultimate 2017-18 by 619
https://www.evo-web.co.uk/threads/p...installers-by-sany.67651/page-34#post-3265335

Or:
PESWAY Patch 5.0
https://www.evo-web.co.uk/threads/pw-patch-5-0.78396/#post-3266797

The second one has a link for additional Stadiums which i don't think the first has.

Any other questions let me know.
I downloaded the pes6 pech ultimate version, works really well big thanks to whoever provided it.

Back
Top Bottom