Best players in PES6

bruinsfan

Non-League
28 December 2004
Hey, I am doing a draft with my buddies tonight for this game, who do you guys think are the best players in the game to get in the draft.

Thanks

Messi is not that great in the game.

You can pretty much select the whole Inter Team and add Ronaldinho, Ballack, Robben, C. Ronaldo and maybe some defenders like Rio Ferdinand and Terry.

GERRARD! And i have no doubt... Its just great! It dribles well, has great balance, shots VERY GOOD! Try it! Another good players C.Ronaldo (red devil),
Etoo, Adriano, Henry, PUYOL (best defender)

Messi is not that great in the game.

You can pretty much select the whole Inter Team and add Ronaldinho, Ballack, Robben, C. Ronaldo and maybe some defenders like Rio Ferdinand and Terry.

I think Messi is sensational in this game. Very hard to defend against

Yea its a shame that Adriano is good in this game cause in real life is like an Elephant plyin football!

Definetly Barca and Inter have the most skillful players in the game even some of them are not that good in real life. But Konami forgot to gave inter their BEST PLAYER they have ever buy....Gudio Rossi, he won (alone) Scudetto for Inter and make their next season very easy :)

Last edited:
GK: Buffon, Van Der Sar, Cech
Defenders:Terry, Cannavaro, Puyol
Midfielders: Gerrard, Ronaldinho, Kaka, C.Ronaldo
Strikers: Rooney, Henry, Adriano

But Robinho lacks other abilities so I wouldnt use him.
IMO, the best players (or more useful) are the ones with the high agility stat. People who know what this stat does should know what I mean.
Players with high agility are very hard to tackle and their movement is a lot faster than other players around them. If someone like Cristiano Ronaldo had the ball near the box with his back to goal and a defender approaching, its VERY easy to turn around that defender and leave him standing there without a clue.
These players are usually wingers but if you use them as strikers, they're VERY deadly.
Players like Cristiano Ronaldo, Robben, etc are perfect for this. As good as the Rooneys and the Messis of this game are, they cant do well without a good team playing around them. But if you had the default Master League team with just Robben and Ronaldo, you'd probably still win most games cuz with those guys, you can literally pass them the ball and they'll do the rest for you.

Kut, Walcott, Gerrard, Eto, Kaka, etc........... theres enough i know but cant be bothered to wright them down.

Back
Top Bottom