1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Best Patch?

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by NozNoz, 11 May 2007.

1. NozNoz

NozNoz Non-League

21 November 2005
    It's probably been asked before but which is the best patch to download? Ive heard about one with english championship teams and beach stadiums etc. Is this true?

Cheers

2. Soovija

Soovija Conference

6 March 2006
    Superpatch !

3. Bebeto 94

Bebeto 94 For the good of the game

9 November 2002
    Plymouth UK
    I have both and Evolution wins hands down !! Superpatch hasnt been updated since it was released where as evolution patch has at least 3 updates

4. editorpes6

editorpes6 Guest

best one is Crash Overall you can take i from crashoverall.net but it is in french!! A lot of Hd tons of chants gameplay changed (better) and more stadiums than every patch

5. paolo-fcb

paolo-fcb Banned

8 September 2005
    Evolution patch of course.\\:o/ :8): :)

6. RoSmecher

RoSmecher Guest

is there a simple way to install the patches, like just downloading a .rar and then unraring it into the konomi directory.

i don't wanna do all that annoying patching crap.
    would take forever, plus i'm using WE Pro Evolution soccer 2007 so the locations might not be the same

7. clarity

clarity Editor

22 November 2006
    take it from the best patch here is K-Patch has no errors wut so ever and it's the easiest on ur computer trust me it ried all they are all either too big unfisnihed or have problems

8. ldw

ldw Non-League

27 November 2005
    k patch

9. 06adamson

06adamson Non-League

24 August 2006
    Bellshill
    Celtic, Hartlepool
    Howdy all

Does the evolution patch or the k patch have Park head or Ibrox in them, more interested about Park Head.

If so where can i download them?