1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Best patch?

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by LeedsFan4Life, 17 December 2006.

1. LeedsFan4Life

LeedsFan4Life Non-League

7 February 2006
    Hey, new to playing PES6 on PC, what's the best patch?

2. Mat250000

Mat250000 League 1

28 November 2005
    There is no best patch as such.It all comes down to personal tastes i feel.Best bet is to go through all threads and create a folder of patches u feel will suit you best.I ve now got my stuff on a few cdrs for safe keeping.

3. tommy8452

tommy8452 Non-League

10 December 2006
    best patch?
    i want to know too.

4. aef

aef Non-League

13 December 2006
    well, I think Mat250000 is absolutely right.
    in my case - I try to build up j-league patch, which actually was created already, by some japanese dudes I guess -
    I am long-time-fan of Japanese Football League, and acctually I was going to team up with some other people and do such a patch. but after doing some research (marvelous google translation tool : ) ) I've found that it's already done.
    (hope I won't get kicked out of here by submiting some links)
    http://66.249.93.104/translate_c?hl...q=http://www.sakax2.com&num=20&hl=en&lr=&sa=G
    and if you'll scroll down to the very bottom of the page - you'll have all the links.

well, it's a bit of off-topic, but I struggle with it - maybe if via PMs or just quickly&briefly here - somebody could tell me how to 'patch', or simply swap the logos (or however you call it in english - coat of arms? : ) I'm talking about the thingy you have in a team select menu, etc. i.e England has 3 lions in it. I hope you're catching my drift ; )
    anyway, if anyone would help me with this, or send me a link to some detailed steps/tutorial (I'm looking for it since a week - for real!) , that would be much appreciated.

so, after all:
    my fave is j-league patch - neatly done uniforms by Sakax2, stadia, balls, faces, stats, everything really well done. (well, I cannot enjoy it in full, as described above. help, again.)

cheers,
    Aef.

5. xinzhitan14

xinzhitan14 Retired Kit Maker

30 April 2006
    The Outback - Australia!
    go go go gunners!
    i'm waiting for the superpatch.. should be good as the nt89 team is working on it.

6. TurboG

TurboG I Love you Mary Jane!!

25 December 2005
    Caracas - Venezuela
    Manchester United
    I'm also waiting for the Superpatch but I think Evolutionpatch will be a good option too

7. mimoman

mimoman EGYPTIAN EDITOR

27 January 2006
    Made in EGYPT
    YES Superpatch forever :D

8. twophases

twophases Hooked on editing

3 June 2004
    Team F, Other Leagues C
    Yes, its a toss up between Evolution Patch & Superpatch. I will personally DL & use both when they are released.

9. MARC110

MARC110 Guest

i need a chants patch

10. p4ska

p4ska Non-League

10 December 2006
    Actually both of them are superpatches.
    Evolutionpatch is created by superpatch 4 team.And Superpatch by some like 1-3 superpatch team.
    Sorry for my bad english

11. MALDINI_ROMANIA

MALDINI_ROMANIA League 2

26 December 2005
    Evolution Patch is GREAT !