Best patch?

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by LeedsFan4Life, 17 December 2006.

1. LeedsFan4Life

LeedsFan4Life Non-League

7 February 2006
    Hey, new to playing PES6 on PC, what's the best patch?

2. Mat250000

Mat250000 League 1

28 November 2005
    There is no best patch as such.It all comes down to personal tastes i feel.Best bet is to go through all threads and create a folder of patches u feel will suit you best.I ve now got my stuff on a few cdrs for safe keeping.

3. tommy8452

tommy8452 Non-League

10 December 2006
    best patch?
    i want to know too.

4. aef

aef Non-League

13 December 2006
    well, I think Mat250000 is absolutely right.
    in my case - I try to build up j-league patch, which actually was created already, by some japanese dudes I guess -
    I am long-time-fan of Japanese Football League, and acctually I was going to team up with some other people and do such a patch. but after doing some research (marvelous google translation tool : ) ) I've found that it's already done.
    (hope I won't get kicked out of here by submiting some links)
    http://66.249.93.104/translate_c?hl...q=http://www.sakax2.com&num=20&hl=en&lr=&sa=G
    and if you'll scroll down to the very bottom of the page - you'll have all the links.

well, it's a bit of off-topic, but I struggle with it - maybe if via PMs or just quickly&briefly here - somebody could tell me how to 'patch', or simply swap the logos (or however you call it in english - coat of arms? : ) I'm talking about the thingy you have in a team select menu, etc. i.e England has 3 lions in it. I hope you're catching my drift ; )
    anyway, if anyone would help me with this, or send me a link to some detailed steps/tutorial (I'm looking for it since a week - for real!) , that would be much appreciated.

so, after all:
    my fave is j-league patch - neatly done uniforms by Sakax2, stadia, balls, faces, stats, everything really well done. (well, I cannot enjoy it in full, as described above. help, again.)

cheers,
    Aef.

5. xinzhitan14

xinzhitan14 Retired Kit Maker

30 April 2006
    The Outback - Australia!
    go go go gunners!
    i'm waiting for the superpatch.. should be good as the nt89 team is working on it.

6. TurboG

TurboG I Love you Mary Jane!!

25 December 2005
    Caracas - Venezuela
    Manchester United
    I'm also waiting for the Superpatch but I think Evolutionpatch will be a good option too

7. mimoman

mimoman EGYPTIAN EDITOR

27 January 2006
    Made in EGYPT
    YES Superpatch forever :D

8. twophases

twophases Hooked on editing

3 June 2004
    Team F, Other Leagues C
    Yes, its a toss up between Evolution Patch & Superpatch. I will personally DL & use both when they are released.

9. MARC110

MARC110 Guest

i need a chants patch

10. p4ska

p4ska Non-League

10 December 2006
    Actually both of them are superpatches.
    Evolutionpatch is created by superpatch 4 team.And Superpatch by some like 1-3 superpatch team.
    Sorry for my bad english

11. MALDINI_ROMANIA

MALDINI_ROMANIA League 2

26 December 2005
    Evolution Patch is GREAT !