Best Footy of the Past Few Years

Everton 4 Liverpool 4 (1991) FA cup 4th round Replay

All time classic game

there was a couple of games between Liverpool and Newcastle in the mid 90s that were classics too.

I'd say almost all of the Barcelona - At. Madrid games during the 90s where amongst the best matches ever seen. Both teams scoring lots of beautiful goals and playing to delight the fans. 5-4 , 3-4, 4-5, 4-3... That shows how amazing this sport can be when both teams have talent (Guardiola, Koeman, Romario, Laudrup, Stoichkov, Caminero, Pantic, Kiko...) and decide to play offensive. I enjoyed all those games even when Barcelona lost.

Appart from that, I'd say the Romania - Argentina match ranks amongst the best ones, with Alaves-Liverpool, Spain-Yugoslavia and Czechs-Holland. I must mention also Catalonia - Brazil (1-4) for obviously emotional reasons.

JayM said:
Celtic vs. Porto in the UEFA Cup Final, if you like seeing a bunch of portuguese guys dive around. :)
yeah I fell, I mean jumped 3 times. ;)

anyways on topic.
Portugal 3-2 England Euro2000
portugal was down 2-0.

Manchester 4-3 Real Madrid (2003?) not sure, the game were Ronaldo scored an hatrick.

Oh and Milanista, some match in 2001(?) between Milan and Inter that ended 4-3 if not mistaken, I think Rui Costa was already there(?). Can you confirm that.

Alaves - Liverpool among the favs aswell.

Back
Top Bottom