1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Best Ever Master League Team??

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer' started by Bunac, 20 December 2005.

1. Bunac

Bunac Guest

Has anyone ever managed to have all the best players on the game at the same time?? I mean i bought Henry, and a few other decent players, but by the time i could afford Ronaldinho and a few others to complete my "super" team the players i had retired.

Also, whats the best overall team possible in master league? What do people think? I assume it has buffon in goal and henry and ronaldinho, but defenders and wingers??

2. Glavisted

Glavisted Premiership

20 July 2005
    Lima, Perú
    The best ever for me, I think...

Buffon; Zambrotta, Nesta, F. Cannavaro, Thuram; Vieira, Nedved, C. Ronaldo, Totti; Henry, Shevchenko.

3. RaidenX

RaidenX Champions League

26 May 2005
    Tottenham Hotspur
    yes the best up front is herny and shevchenko for sure xD

4. Stringer Bell

Stringer Bell Banned

12 February 2005
    London
  5. jachy20

jachy20 Guest

I think that... my team is the best in the world... Cech; Zambrotta, Cordoba, Cannavaro, Roberto Carlos; Gerrard, Lampard, Kakà, Figo; Adriano, Shevchenko !!!!!

6. Stan

Stan Allez les Lionceaux !!!

12 September 2002
    Kelsen
    Vorlander
    Dulic
    Stromer
    the black french SB

Cellini
    Espinas
    Matt
    Miranda

Castello
    Njord

Subs: Ronaldo - Shevshenko - Nesta - Kahn - Ronaldinho - Roberto Carlos and Bernd Thijs (but apart from that last one, i never needed the rest of the subs, bunch of losers...)

7. winning11

winning11 Conference

20 July 2005
    stekelenburg

de jong
    puyol
    heitinga
    Cole

xavi
    babel
    rooney

ronnie
    e'eto
    joe cole

8. Joe

Joe International

9 August 2004
    LOL :lol: am i the only one who noticed this, :applause:

9. jazzcat

jazzcat Guest

I dont like to buy all the wordls best players, my team is built around good and one or two outstanding players:
    so here's my PES 5 team:
    Frey
    Carragher, R.Kovac, O'Shea
    M.Diarra, Gerrard
    Srna, Riquelme, Sorin
    Baros, Owen

Subs:
    Reina, Messi, L.Garcia, G.Caldwell, X.Alonso, Trezeguet, Riise, Nascimento (young brazillian AMF) and all remaining default players!
    I won the Premiership and Champions League!

10. donnertilidie

donnertilidie Non-League

3 August 2005
    best ever teamfromevery pes

1. chilavert
    2. thuram
    3. r.carlos
    4. taribo west
    5. cordoba
    6. davids
    7. zidane
    8. rivaldo
    9. shevchenko
    10. owen
    11. babangida

11. Mauras

Mauras Premiership

7 October 2002
    forgot the powerful amokachi and also Kanu, from ISS Pro Evo 1 and 2 in the PSX :) Nigéria rocked!

12. Revan

Revan out the window

8 August 2003
    Madeira, Portugal.
    FC Porto
    I am playing 2 master leagues. One with Inter and another with Barcelona.

Barcelona:
    GK:Yashin

RB:Breiton
    LB:Passarella
    CB:Tresore
    CB:Baresi

DMF: Didi
    LMF:Tostao
    RMF:Garrincha
    OMF:Platini

CF:Eusebio
    CF:Ronaldo
    Subs: Preu D'Ome(?), Nadal, Felix, Vogts, Pele(2many99's), Weah, Seeler, Vicente, Overath.

Inter:
    GK: Schmeichel

RB: Kroll
    LB: Santos
    CB: Rykaard
    CB: Maldini

DMF:Beckenbauer
    CMF:Cruyjff
    CMF:Maradona

LWG:Gullit
    RWG:Zola
    CF: Cantona

Pretty average teams! :mrgreen:

Now i'm wainting for some players to retire and comeback like Figo, Rivaldo, Rui Costa, Vieri etc... I want them as young as they used to be.

PS: Has anyone has had a hard time with Batistuta? Is growth rate is horrible and I haven't managed to do anything constructive with him for an entire season, It's like playing with a man down from the begginning. :s

13. donnertilidie

donnertilidie Non-League

3 August 2005
    thats cheating, every player is retired mate, batistuta has trouble scoring because he is currently sunning himself in qatar whilst getting payed 100,000 a week to drag his fat belly around the pitch for the remainder of injury time in every match. do u even know who krol was?

14. tupax

tupax Konami Employee

14 September 2003
    QaTaR
    Actually!!! Batistuta is a not tied to a club now. The Qatari club Al-Arabi have ended the contract on mutual terms because his injury is going to last a whole lot longer than expected. So he's basically sitting at home somewhere now.