Best club in the world at the moment?

The best club in the world at the moment?

• Barcelona

Votes: 18 18.2%
  • Real Madrid

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 15 15.2%
  • Inter

Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Bayern Munich

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Lyon

Votes: 24 24.2%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 27 27.3%

• Total voters
Sorry still manchester united ...so what they had an off night , but they have had some many awesome on nights ha! remember the 7-1 demolution job on roma lol

I'm just confused as to why Real Madrid is there? :eh:

RM are an embarassment of riches and definitely do not belong on the list. They are there however on the strength of past glories. Man U could've been on the list until Wednesday. Boy, how they got handled. I'd say there isn't one clear-cut best side in the world.

Look at it this way, Milan beat Man U convincingly, Man U destroyed Roma. Roma beat Milan twice, once in the league and once in the cup. Inter beat Milan twice in the league, but lost to Valencia who lost to Chelsea who lost to Liverpool, who will lose to Milan. There's simply no dominant run of results that tells you one team is the best. Which is I think a good thing, makes everything much more exciting.

I like Lyon a lot. As a team, their style of football and the quality of their squad is brilliant. I think they've underachieved this season, they were my favourites for the Champions League, but I think they will come back stronger next season.

I think this thread is a bit useless atm. Some of the teams mentioned are not even top of their league(as Marokomu mentioned) and if a team is not the top of a country how they can they even be contemplated as "the best in the world. The thread seems very specific to me, the best team ie the hardest team to play against. This confuses me while Lyon are on the list and the most selected team.(I do rate Lyon but think people are selected them due to the underdog factor which is one of the reasons I would like them to win the CL but lets face facts they wont do it)

One of the Obvious choices are Man U, Semi Final of the CL and winners of one of the strongest leagues in Europe. Chelsea for the fact they were also Semi Finalists, and runners up of the Prem. If you look at the league form of Liverpool they should not even be in the debate but to see them overcome two of the best teams in recent years in the CL proves how strong they are. Barcelona clearly everyone team last year have faulted this term. Real Madrid have a chance to nick La Liga this season though yet again poor in Europe. Inter, almost a season without a loss but to clearly have the biggest margin out of the top three leagues in Europe is no small task. Though in Europe have not exactly been anything out of this world. Milan lets be honest for a good bit of this season it looked like they would struggle for a spot in the CL though in the end it looks like they will qualify quite comfortably. To add to this poor start they end up in the FInal of the CL and for the second time in three years.

The other who are just below these teams in said leagues and top of other leagues IMO are very strong sides and on their can cause a shock but consistency and playing in a strong league make the difference in this decision for me.

I have to admit Its difficult to pick a clear winner out of the said teams as everyone have a flaw beside their strong side.

Last edited:
Fenerbahce, clearly.

They are in a league of their own Milanista....there is no discussion about that...and if you would know which stars are gonna play for them next season: Chr. Ronaldo, Kaka, Rooney, Cruijff, Pele, Maradonna (Turkish cigars).

Fenerbahce, clearly.

They are in a league of their own Milanista....there is no discussion about that...and if you would know which stars are gonna play for them next season: Chr. Ronaldo, Kaka, Rooney, Cruijff, Pele, Maradonna (Turkish cigars).

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

People still making fun of Fenerbahçe! :lol:

btw Roberto Carlos is coming to Fenerbahçe! (should I post that on speculation transfer thread?) :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom