Best club in the world at the moment?

The best club in the world at the moment?

• Barcelona

Votes: 18 18.2%
  • Real Madrid

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 15 15.2%
  • Inter

Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Bayern Munich

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Lyon

Votes: 24 24.2%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 27 27.3%

• Total voters
tuta77 said:
Lyon.

Their first defeat was yesterday when another channel showing Prison Break had a better tv audience :).
Yes that crazy the serie beat football game :shock:
Prison Break biggest audience of all time for a serie on French TV. :applause:

The kid who says Liverpool are equal to/better than Barca needs his head checking!

I think of the list only Lyon or Barca should be considered, although Chelsea are doing well at the min I don't think their team is gelled enough to win in Europe, Shevers and Balzac aren't playing anyhwere close to their potential. I want to say Man Yoo but that performance against Copenhagen was a bit shit lol

Gotta be Barca really even if they aren't playing their best

Mattini Lambini said:
The kid who says Liverpool are equal to/better than Barca needs his head checking!

I think of the list only Lyon or Barca should be considered, although Chelsea are doing well at the min I don't think their team is gelled enough to win in Europe, Shevers and Balzac aren't playing anyhwere close to their potential. I want to say Man Yoo but that performance against Copenhagen was a bit shit lol

Gotta be Barca really even if they aren't playing their best

What kid are you talking about, did you even read the post start to finish?

Lyon, they only beat themselves the last couple of years really. I can see them winning the Champions League this year, just like they could've all of the last four. :)

However, they kinda should go far soon, because their form won't last forever.

ok then in 04/05 season chelsea were better than barca and results prove that in the 05/06 barca were better and results prove that but this year chelsea are better again in my opinion and recent results prove that after chelsea won them and them drew with them at the NOU CAMP

São Paulo Futebol Clube is the best team in the world at moment. It's winning or getting excelent places at all of the Leagues or Cups that it is playing lastly. Last SPFC excellent awards: 2005 Libertadores da América Champions; 2005 Brazilian League 3rd place; 2005 Fifa World Club Cup Champions; 2006 Libertadores da América 2nd place and 2006 Brazilian League at moment 1st place (4 pts ahead 2nd place, - 1 match, 5 rounds to end).

Probably, Barcelona will be the best team in the end of 2006.

Oh come on, who voted Inter?
i bet he is the new inter fan in here ;) he know himself if i know that he is going to love inter i wished they won the scudetto early
anyway i wont talk now milan will prove that when they'll win the 7th champion

Last edited:
Inter have been very consistent, and guess Man U are up there too at the moment.

Still would say that Barca are the best team around, however my own preference to watching a team at the moment is Sevilla.

FD

I agree with you on both Man Utd and Sevilla FD...
I think Sevilla plays smashing football...what a shame i can't see them more...

Isn't this like asking 'who's the best band in the world' or the 'prettiest woman'?
Don't know about bands my friend, but my wife is definitely the prettiest woman (she 's reading over my shoulder while i'm writing this...ouchh...that hurts).

Back
Top Bottom