1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Best 06/07 facepack?

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by Henrik, 18 September 2006.

1. Henrik

Henrik PES-addict

13 February 2006
    Hello all,

I was wondering if you could give me an advice about what's the best facepack for the 06/07 season? I have the Watson V4-option file, but there are so many facepacks..which one do you recommend? (and is working with that Watson-optionfile?) Who has made an pack with the best-quality faces? :applause:

Thanx in advance,
    Henrik

2. nadieevoweb

nadieevoweb League 2

15 June 2005
    Spain
    Argentina
    Last edited: 19 September 2006
  3. drugfree

drugfree Banned

24 August 2006
    Northern Ireland Belfast
    Linfield
    facepack for superpatch 4 is great

4. nadieevoweb

nadieevoweb League 2

15 June 2005
    Spain
    Argentina
    Thanks, that's mainly my folders :)

5. sephhi

sephhi League 1

14 May 2005
    nadie I've modified your facepatch to work with watson's optionfile will it also work with the new superpatch?

6. king_henke

king_henke Non-League

31 August 2006
    were can i download superpatch 4?

7. nadieevoweb

nadieevoweb League 2

15 June 2005
    Spain
    Argentina
    But I made mine for watson's option file, you didn't have to make that hard work :)
    It will work 100% except for new teams in superpatch 4.0 that weren't at Watson's v4 (Duisburgo, Köln...).
    Oh, and thanks for your hard work, some of your faces are inside there, top quality mate :)

8. sephhi

sephhi League 1

14 May 2005
    ok thanks:)