Besiktas Thread

Re: Besiktas J.K. Thread (The Black Eagles)

You guys are crazy! safe your money and buy other players. Simão is crap nowadays and Fernandes isn't everything but good. Almeida is decent though.

Money you say except that I agree. However, Simao know that you wanted by Benfica fans.

man, our teams are under the control of their stupid managers. I don't care about it so much but names are the most important thing in transfers they think (money, money, money), they are such stupid that couldn't understand that if the players are bad you can not earn anything from league or euro tournaments. the fact that almost all the foreign transfers in STSL are getting injured (they're known for them being injury prones world-wide but our boys is not able to see that) or having attitude problems. most probably the only reason a euro club would sell their well-known players to us for. FUUCCCCKKKKKKKKK!!
Burn here that you could not fathom the logic of this article. They write about their own team. I think your team Galatasaray.
Das ist das! Galatasaray discussion here http://forums.evo-web.co.uk/showthread.php?t=31566

Last edited:

Das ist das!,WeTurka take it easy guys,we are just talking ,no need to argue..

You guys are crazy! safe your money and buy other players. Simão is crap nowadays and Fernandes isn't everything but good. Almeida is decent though.

Well,i can say u are right because we have seen this movie before,alot of famous players come,take our money's and leave,but now thats our President problem i think because he is paying all from his own money..So lets wait and see,its early to say something,Simao and Almedia are not offical yet

I read somewhere that Manuel Fernandes is on loan untill the end of the season with an option to buy... Is that right or is a transfer??

I don't support any team.
I'm Sorry. Galatasaray holding your team, please do not misunderstand I thought.
Das ist das!,WeTurka take it easy guys,we are just talking ,no need to argue..

Well,i can say u are right because we have seen this movie before,alot of famous players come,take our money's and leave,but now thats our President problem i think because he is paying all from his own money..So lets wait and see,its early to say something,Simao and Almedia are not offical yet
No we have a fight. I just had a misunderstanding.
In the meantime, he said Serdar Adali continue negotiations, but said the stock market and the number of players did not receive very little. It is thought that certain transfers.

I read somewhere that Manuel Fernandes is on loan untill the end of the season with an option to buy... Is that right or is a transfer??

Has a purchase option at the end of Season 7 million euro. Just as you said it right.

Last edited:
Besiktas ease past Rapid in Group L

Besiktas JK 2-0 SK Rapid Wien

Already confirmed in second place, the Black Eagles concluded their Group L campaign with a straightforward home win.

1579670_w2.jpg

Ricardo Quaresma marked his first start in Group L with a goal as Beşiktaş JK rounded off their UEFA Europa League group stage campaign with a comfortable victory against SK Rapid Wien.

The Portugal winger, whose last appearance in the competition came in the reverse fixture on Matchday 2, lit up a hitherto quiet first half with a ferocious right-footed shot into the top corner on 28 minutes. Fabian Ernst added a second on the cusp of half-time, heading Guti's corner powerfully past Helge Payer.

With Beşiktaş confirmed in second spot and Rapid with just pride left to play for, it was perhaps no surprise the opening stages were lacking in openings. The only excitement was coming from the lively Quaresma, keen to showcase his expansive repertoire of skills at every opportunity.

The 27-year-old nutmegged Christopher Trimmel on the left and delivered a cross with the outside of his right foot which narrowly evaded Ali Küçik, and then put the Black Eagles ahead with a goal out of nothing, punishing the visitors for their failure to adequately clear Guti's corner.

Ernst headed in the second from another Guti delivery, rising above Tanju Kayhan, but not before Trimmel had forced Cenk Gönen into action with a snap-shot after a deep cross had dropped invitingly into his path.

The start of the second period mirrored that of the first, with the hosts in no rush to add to their tally. Ernst drew a low save from Payer midway through the half, while at the other end Cenk ensured Bernd Schuster's team would keep a clean sheet by sticking out his right hand when going the other way to deny Christoph Saurer.

Besiktas sign Simão Sabrosa

Besiktas sign Simão Sabrosa

Simao_Sabrosa_portekiz.jpg

Besiktas Football Investment Industry and Trade Inc. sent a statement from the Istanbul Stock Exchange in the transfer of the Portuguese soccer player himself and the club agreed Simao said.

Explanation from the company are as follows:

"Atletico Madrid player Simao Pedro Fonseca Sabrosa in the transfer of, agreement with himself and his club, the player with a 2.5-year contract was signed. footballer 2,200,000 contract price for the 2010-2011 season in half., € 2,500 for 2011-2012 season .000. € 2,500,000 is for the 2012-2013 season. € fee is paid, the 900,000 club Atletico Madrid. € contract termination fee to be paid. "

Address of the Official Announcement:
http://www.bjk.com.tr/tr/haberler.php?h_no=19243

Last edited:
Re: Besiktas JK Thread (The Black Eagles)

Guti, Q7, Simao, Almeida, Fernandes.... :)

Last edited:

900 thousand euro man,i cant believe,Thanks to Bernd Schuster really,he is the main reason all comes..After this season,he will send some foreigners away like Fink,Tabata,Zapotocny,Ferrari and i am so curious now which names we will add next to Guti,Hilbert,Ernst,Quaresma,Almedia,Simao

Last edited:

Simao is still a very good player.

Obviously, he's not as good as he used to be and is past his best. But he's still effective and vastly experienced of course.

Nice buy for BJK in my opinion.

yes but he quit national team and also he moves to much more easyer league then Spanish, obviously in Europa matches he can shine and he can concentrate only on this team...i think he has good 3 years before him if he stay fit..in Turkey..

Thanks man,another evo user from Portugal was saying Simao sucks,hope he will be wrong..

Well, I didn't say Simão sucks. By saying "he is crap nowadays" I was comparing the current Simão, a normal player for big clubs in my opinion, with the old good Simão Sabrosa, the hero in 2005 Benfica title. Of course I love him, as all Benfica fans I presume, but I didn't want to bring Simão back.

And no, there's no bitterness about moving to Atlético.

Wish him all the luck in Turkey. I'm going to follow Besiktas closely now.

If Simao is crap then what was Q7 in Inter :) He is showing off in Turkey now,on the leauge and Uefa games,unlucky he had serious injury problem and he didnt play 6-7 games..After seeing Guti's great performance in Turkey since 6 months,comparing his age to Simao,our board did really great job by getting him,he is only 31

Well, I didn't say Simão sucks. By saying "he is crap nowadays" I was comparing the current Simão, a normal player for big clubs in my opinion, with the old good Simão Sabrosa, the hero in 2005 Benfica title. Of course I love him, as all Benfica fans I presume, but I didn't want to bring Simão back.

And no, there's no bitterness about moving to Atlético.

Wish him all the luck in Turkey. I'm going to follow Besiktas closely now.

Indeed, very glad. UEFA Champions League next year and I hope we will get there a serious achievement.

Indeed, very glad. UEFA Champions League next year and I hope we will get there a serious achievement.

I prefer Final in Uefa Cup,instead of having quarter Final on CL,nobody remember it 5 years later but everybody remember Champions forever..And we should have to get into Top 2 for CL which seems too hard this year..

I prefer Final in Uefa Cup,instead of having quarter Final on CL,nobody remember it 5 years later but everybody remember Champions forever..And we should have to get into Top 2 for CL which seems too hard this year..

This year is really very hard to be a champion. In fact, it seems impossible. However, this is not very easy to take the UEFA Europa League a reality. But our goal must be the best and 2 will be best for us.

No i mean for next season already,

Are u member at forzabesiktas? they have banned me for 1 month,i got so angry after Turkish Cup vs Konya Sekerspor , i have wrote that i dont want to see Ali Kucik,Tabata,Nobre,Fink in this team,the 3rd leauge team play really great against Besiktas which cost over 130 Million Euro..And then they have banned me,i havent swear or said anything bad but i think they dont accept negative comments...

No i mean for next season already,

Are u member at forzabesiktas? they have banned me for 1 month,i got so angry after Turkish Cup vs Konya Sekerspor , i have wrote that i dont want to see Ali Kucik,Tabata,Nobre,Fink in this team,the 3rd leauge team play really great against Besiktas which cost over 130 Million Euro..And then they have banned me,i havent swear or said anything bad but i think they dont accept negative comments...
Yes forzabesiktas am a member :) I have written posts there already may have seen the title of Almeida. Why are you banned a month because too large prohibited. Type I bought 1 week ban. But the event had been wrong then. :TWIST:

Besiktas has about 20 Million fans

Really?!!?

Any sources for this?

BJK is my fav Turkish team but I always thought Fener and Gala had more fans and so BJK is #3 in terms of fan base. I'm wrong?

But 20 million out of 70 million population is absolutely HUGE and would probably make them #1! which I don't think they are. From what I understand, the number of fans isn't as high as Galatasaray let's say but they do have the best fans! :D

Really?!!?

Any sources for this?

BJK is my fav Turkish team but I always thought Fener and Gala had more fans and so BJK is #3 in terms of fan base. I'm wrong?

But 20 million out of 70 million population is absolutely HUGE and would probably make them #1! which I don't think they are. From what I understand, the number of fans isn't as high as Galatasaray let's say but they do have the best fans! :D

Well no any source,Actually Turkey's population is higher than 70 million now some says its close to 80,but yes Fenerbahce has more fans,cant say their numbers either,maybe 25,Galatasaray is close to Fener,maybe 23 (If u ask GS fans,they will say we have 30 million) or maybe Besiktas have 18,so i have no idea but there are not huge differences,i mean u cant realize it very easily when the numbers are too high,but what u say at the end is totally right,we have the best and most loud fans in Turkey,the whole nation accept it already...

I can give u example this

Fenerbahce %35

Galatasaray %30

Besiktas %25

Trabzon % 5

Others % 5

Before 90's the table was different,They were almost same,even Besiktas was front,but Besiktas won the title 3 times only in the last 20 years and lost many new generation (New Borns) where Fener and GS won the titles each 2-3 year including UEFA/SUPER cup and quarter finals in CL for both...

Last edited:

Don't worry Lizarazu77, you'll love him ;) Everywhere he played (except for Barcelona, where he was young and didn't have much playing time) he became an idol. He's very talented, but most importantly on these players, he's VERY professional, so you can expect full commitment and not just playing for the $ at the end of the month, like a golden retirement. For some reason he was Benfica captain and became Atletico's captain too.
His set pieces will earn you lots of points.. as important as those are our days.

Nice signing..

yes but he quit national team and also he moves to much more easyer league then Spanish, obviously in Europa matches he can shine and he can concentrate only on this team...i think he has good 3 years before him if he stay fit..in Turkey..

:NONO: our league, no quality but harder, La Liga, quality but softer.

Yes i agree with Das ist das!,too much defansive teams in Turkey,specially small ones,very hard tackles which u cant see in big leauges,thats why Quaresma was injured already,there are many butchers in Turkish Leauge which makes to play so diffucult players like Simao,Guti etc..

ForzaBesiktas.com presents :)

Producer : Besiktas JK

Scenario & Director : CARSI

Q7 & his Gang on duty

On Cinemas,Winter 2010

123v11y.jpg

Back
Top Bottom