Beijing 2008

:lmao: that reminds me of the good ole Athens and Track and Field days. People would start dying off in fits of laughter, others would moan in agony and I would play till I bled :) 8 fully loaded with testosterone males playing a game you have to sweat for, love it :D

:SHOCK:

:)

Your only jealous you wernt there :)

Cant wait to hear some of your reviews, I will be picking this game up as soon as I can afford it, depending on how good the online system is.

100 metres was the holy grail in them games

all the shit talking in the build up, followed by the false starts and then the moaning because someone laughed at they face they were pulling :LOL:

Well I will see if you guys are raving about this when I get back off holiday in 2 weeks :)).

no chance

this is a game that stays in your collection till you get rid of the 360

unless you dont have any mates, then its pointless

You call yourselves a gang and you don't even know what the other's on about, come on lads. ;)

Partial Feature List:

Developed for all true next generation consoles
32 National Teams Represented

Numerous disciplines including

Athletics

Gymnastics

Shooting

Aquatics

Weightlifting

Table Tennis

Kayak

Cycling

Judo

Archery

38 Events in total

Over 1000 character models

Play as male and female competitors

Comprehensive Game Modes

Training

Competition

Career

Competitive online gameplay for all platforms

Complete live against opponents from around the world

Download & upload best times & scores

Download & upload ghosts of your best performances

Full online leader boards

LAN (Local Area Network) support for PC version

you better be all on the screen at the same time in the events that have lanes

haha

myspace-owned.jpg

No it's not...? I didn't [did not] know they'd [they had] fell out, so saying I didn't [did not] know he had fell out (with Joe) is a perfectly valid statement.

The day I write something using bad grammar is the day the world ends, my friend.

Surely it's "I didn't know they'd fallen out"

The verb is "to fall out" not "to fell out".

I sound like a snob but I'm sure I'm right.

I'm sure it's an accepted term despite the fact that it's incorrect, in the same way that everyone insists on calling the Netherlands "Holland". That's how we say it where I come from anyway, just be thankful I don't type everything as we say it. Udderwise yew'll ave to put up with dis stuff mate, you will doh, it's ow we talk mate, me supper's ready now like, gotta go, traaa!

Anyway.

:OT:

Back
Top Bottom