Beijing 2008

I haven't played the recent ones - But the one on the master system I had was class.

Archery was great and the swimming - and the Hammer. I was also Speedy on the running!!

But that was with the little master system controller - with the two buttons and I used my two thumbs - my technique was ingenius and the way forward :DD

I will probably get this.

They mention Aquatics but don't say which events?

I love the 800m and 1500m though. Won't be pure button mashing but tactical:D

1500m was tactical

800m was just 2 laps of button mashing, arm aching and swearing

i have tried 100m and 400m and pressing A and B or wraggle the sticks doesn't make me move any faster it seems

i have turned it off..

i have tried 100m and 400m and pressing A and B or wraggle the sticks doesn't make me move any faster it seems

i have turned it off..

You should be a reviewer :ROLL: ;))

So does that meen you need to read the instructions? - or are you meant to push those buttons and it doesn't work?

You should be a reviewer :ROLL: ;))

So does that meen you need to read the instructions? - or are you meant to push those buttons and it doesn't work?

it wasn't a review it was more like a grumble :))

yes, you are suppose to tap A and B alternatively or wraggle the L and R stick but it doesn't work for me

16 seconds for 100m :LOL:

it wasn't a review it was more like a grumble :))

yes, you are suppose to tap A and B alternatively or wraggle the L and R stick but it doesn't work for me

16 seconds for 100m :LOL:

Thats strange - Did you turn your head to one side, Grimace and stick your tongue out, While every now and again screaming profanities?

This used to always work for me :DD

I will most likely get this when I get back from holiday, can't wait for some online button mashing madness :).

There isn't much better in gaming than totally destroying your mate on the 100m on International Track and Field on PS1 :)).

We all know what to expect from this game

if you have played previous Olympic style games with mates then you will like it, simple as that really

i have a blister on my knuckle already!

fastest time on 100m 10.33secs using my knuckle

with my fingers 15s.. have no finger rhythm (woman will disagree)

fuck using knuckles

Battery or Lighters are the way forward :LOL:

although i have good finger rhythm too so im OK ;))

fuck using knuckles

Battery or Lighters are the way forward :LOL:

although i have good finger rhythm too so im OK ;))

I have a special technique with the Bobby Thumbs - You will all find out how good it is when I beat you all :DD

Its too hard to explain - I hold the pad in a distinct manner and two thumbs on the required buttons. Then as you get into the swing of it - you not only use the motion of your fingers - but the motion of the pad to help pres the buttons faster and more effeciently ;))

But Try Coopz Battery thing - That works quite well......But not as good as the Bobby Thumbs!!!!!

bollox to all that, i think i will take performance enhancing drugs to give me a chance

maybe finger steroids

Its too hard to explain - I hold the pad in a distinct manner and two thumbs on the required buttons. Then as you get into the swing of it - you not only use the motion of your fingers - but the motion of the pad to help pres the buttons faster and more effeciently ;))

But Try Coopz Battery thing - That works quite well......But not as good as the Bobby Thumbs!!!!!

Sounds like my technique :D

Yeah my mate uses that technique

He holds the pad at a weird angle, one hand keeps still with his thumb on the button and the other bounces the pad onto it

and he can beat me at 100m, so i am in trouble here

Yeah my mate uses that technique

He holds the pad at a weird angle, one hand keeps still with his thumb on the button and the other bounces the pad onto it

and he can beat me at 100m, so i am in trouble here

No your wrong - It's the Bobby Thumbs - Nobody Elses!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwGzP7iMjq8

With your mates is how this game should be played :))

it funny how everyone concentrates so hard when playing these games becuase they dont wanna lose and then starting to laugh when you feel your arm giving up :LOL:

the noise of all the buttons tapping haunt me to this day

:lmao: that reminds me of the good ole Athens and Track and Field days. People would start dying off in fits of laughter, others would moan in agony and I would play till I bled :) 8 fully loaded with testosterone males playing a game you have to sweat for, love it :D

Back
Top Bottom