Becoming the BEST PES Player in the WORLD

MichaelsHD

Non-League
5 September 2018
Hey

Just started a new series on youtube.
Aiming to be the best in the world in PES Myclub...I'll be participating in tournaments and seeing what I can do.

I know it's highly unrealistic, just a bit of fun.
Looking to getting to know members on here, possibly playing co op and having fun.

Let me know what you think, thanks!

Sounds like a great personal project to me, good luck with your goal!

If you'd like a challenge, add me on steam @ oops_sergiu

Keep playing and don't give up. What formation you using?

I’m only playing my club at minute and just got bog standard manager you start with in 4231. I was playing slow patient build up but my team was far to stretched . Checked the manger and he was counter attack long ball, so set my wide men to stay wide and forward and my striker to stay central and improved loads last 5 games. Tactics are very important it seems I’ve come from FIFA so this is definitely harder to master but I’m getting there. Been watching some skills videos to learn a few tricks.

I’m only playing my club at minute and just got bog standard manager you start with in 4231. I was playing slow patient build up but my team was far to stretched . Checked the manger and he was counter attack long ball, so set my wide men to stay wide and forward and my striker to stay central and improved loads last 5 games. Tactics are very important it seems I’ve come from FIFA so this is definitely harder to master but I’m getting there. Been watching some skills videos to learn a few tricks.

Yeah tactics and set up makes a lot of difference.
Definitely stick with it. I've changed from FIFA, was a FUT Founder. I have absolutely no interest to go back. The depth of this game is unreal. From form changes, being able to play any players I want together, training. All of it is perfect. Gameplay can always be improved, even so, still prefer PES gameplay to FIFA.

Back
Top Bottom