Become a Legend annoying "bugs"

same player in the team (BAL)twice ! Puyol and an-other my CBs , but red cards and injury took care of most if not all, and then I see PUYOL PUYOL ? when the game kicked off I went to replay and flicked through until I got to him. And sure enough, I had 2 No5s playing at the back and both were PUYOL and get this , 1 had the Captains armband the other didn't!

This started some 8 to 10 games before the end of the season , I have now started a new season and its still the same.

the problem with BAL is that, i came in at about 60 min into the game and get subtituded at the 75 mins which means that i only played for about 15 mins. I get these treatment cos the gaffer wants to change from 442 to 451.. how annoying..

It seems that the AI is sort of "team-based" so when your human controlled player "breaks" the plan the AI teammates go belly up.

Couple that with really weak defender AI when in possesion and under pressure and you got a problem there.

In other words, notice that the AI tends to throw the ball out even though there's plenty of open teammates, or there's clearly the possibility of kicking it upfield. It's even worse for your BAL teammates when they are NOT under pressure as they tend to "run out of solutions" and run straight into an opponent.

Another thing I noticed which seems relevant is that you BAL teammates never pass the ball outside their "field of vision", eg when you are behind them. I think that's the root to all the above problems. For example notice that a SB turns towards the touchline to avoid a pressuring attacker, goalkeeper and other defenders behind him, but instead of turning towards the goal to pass it they just panic and kick it out.

I think this FOV is a newly introduced feature, but it was very poorly implemented as the AI consists of robots that can only assess what they "see" and have zero field-teammate-formation awarness.

i'm attacking midfielder.i've scored 114 goals and made 36 assists.total rating was 8 for the year,won champonship,league and cup and van persie was the player of the year! with 23 goals 14 assists without winning any leauge or cups.his rating was 7.14.also i scored 19 goals and made 5 assits with national team won the group tittle.van persie scored 1 goal and made 2 assists at group stage.

gameplay problem:after taking a freekick my player waits for a while and i cant move him.ball returns from wall and comes to me but i cant take it.

last one,referre never shows me a direct red card.i tried to kill the oppenent but always a yellow card given

Back
Top Bottom