1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Beatswiss in action!

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer' started by j4yc3e, 16 November 2005.

1. j4yc3e

j4yc3e Guest

--Got this from PESFan curtisy of ayzee!--

This is what we are contending with. A past rank 1........i think not pal.

http://www.aminors.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/ayzee_vs_beatswiss.wmv

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

21/11/05 - looks like the link is down now, i'll try to find another one

Last edited by a moderator: 21 November 2005
  2. newblood8

newblood8 League 2

3 August 2003
    Gladbeck, Germany
    Schalke 04, Liverpool FC
    Well done.

But look at his stats. He played the most games of all I think, but with 2 people. If one guy has to eat the other guy plays.

My mate played him and he only played 5 min-matches. My mates brother has quite good stats, but not more than 150 games and he challenged beatswiss, but he always refused to play him. Probably because he´s looking for easy bait. My mate said that he´s not strong at all. Besides, he lost more games than he won and he´s got quite a lot of draws. So, don´t take him as no. 1.

3. j4yc3e

j4yc3e Guest

yeah i dont mate.

he wont play me either...i have played 85 games, 64 won, 8 drawn, 13 lost (win avr 75%) and he never accepts the challenge.

i always give him abuse (like most of the other people do) in the lobby chat for never wanting to play anyone decent, i know exactly what hes like.

4. senden

senden Guest

He said he is going on holiday for 3 weeks, more like good ol ayzee humilated him completely, showed what a noob he was and now he is quitting. I doubt we will ever hear from beatswiss again, or at least i hope.

5. timsmith10000

timsmith10000 LEICESTER CITY!

18 August 2003
    Leicester
    Wait up. If that video was meant to show being crap... he did score 2 good goals, his defending was poor though.

He never accepts my challenge and always says hes waiting for someone.

6. Zygalski

Zygalski Ninja Samurai

2 February 2003
    London, UK
    England
    No, ayzee was Juve and beatswiss was England ;)

Some people love the online rankings. Perhaps people get too many points for being mediocre and playing a lot?

7. Ike

Ike permaninizated

18 March 2003
    Perhaps?

8. j4yc3e

j4yc3e Guest

the rankings should be done by the amount of games played and then the winnig percentage.

9. Ike

Ike permaninizated

18 March 2003
    There are much better ranking formulas, I don't know why they always benefit players just playing a lot.

10. j4yc3e

j4yc3e Guest

Easy cop out by Komani, keep it simple, less coding.

belive me i know all about that :)

11. Ike

Ike permaninizated

18 March 2003
    Well my code fits on one line, it's not that hard to do. Anyways, let's stay on topic. ;)

12. j4yc3e

j4yc3e Guest

:D

13. kel

kel Nur der HSV

7 May 2003
    Hamburg, Germany
    Hamburger SV
    Perhaps they want us to play a lot?

14. Ike

Ike permaninizated

18 March 2003
    I still don't see why, after all I already bought the game.

15. KOP_007

KOP_007 Banned

22 March 2003
    Merseyside
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Addiction.

16. DAmos22

DAmos22 Guest

ive played him twice, once wen he was 3 then once wen he was at number 1, only did 5 minute games tho, hes a bit of a knob to be fair,i drew 1-1 and lost 1-0,i missed a penalty in the 1-0 i was crying lol,he was rubbish both times,sumfin dodgy goin on with him i feel

17. proxi

proxi Champions League

9 February 2003
    Sheffield
    Tottenham Hotspur
    I shall keep an eye out for this fellow - i see a "BeatswissM8" is currently watching this topic, maybe it's the accomplice :)

18. gerd

gerd Retired Footballer

8 January 2002
    Over the moon
    KRC Genk, Spurs
    KOP 007 you do know that playing video games is bad for your eyes, do you???