Bayern Munchen Thread

Who is your fav bayern munich player !!

• Total voters

deepakkapil2009

Non-League
28 October 2008
hey wass up!!
all u bayern munich fans can post ur comments here!!

bayern-munich-wallpaper.jpg

oh yeahh i just watched a bremen game and he left an impression lol

what do you guys think of hoffenheim? a genuine threat? fluke?

well smart ass !! padolski play for bayern munich !! he is a good striker !! and there is chance that he is leaving bayern munich after this january transfers

Rummenigge said Podolski will stay at Munich until the end of the season. But yes, he wants to leave. Madrid and City are under way.

ok i think i have wasted my time to even think about starting this thread !! all u suckers dont even know about bayern munich!!

well, at least he didn't drop his pants off while the players were having breakfast..... that would have been even more disturbing :P

Hahah I believe him. Toni doesn't like van Gaal of course but he would be the type of guy to do something like that! :LOL:

Didn't Robben punch Muller last week? Crazy how far off Bayern have fallen this year compared to the title winners and CL finalists they were last.

Robben and Ribery's never ending injuries and the lack of a serious CB. the result of being so dependent.

Last edited:
Didn't Robben punch Muller last week? Crazy how far off Bayern have fallen this year compared to the title winners and CL finalists they were last.

Did he punch him? I've been trying to find a clip but can't. I know Robben grabbed him by the throat and was absolutely livid!!

Terrible news came in today: Apparently, Holger Badstuber (who was on his way to come back from a torn ligament) suffered the same injury again ... Another six months out of the game for the guy who, prior to all this, became the best German CB.
Doubtful if he'll ever be able to get back to full strength. :(

cheers for the update. Its a shame to see a player disappear due to injury. I hope he can recover for the WC.

Good luck for tomorrow's final! I think Bayern deserves a title for the great football you played all those seasons, specially this one.

PS: I will be undergoing my second surgery of the ligament this summer too, so from my perspective, his career is over, sadly.

Oh! I see the final is on saturday? Wow, didn't know it.

Well, make my wish of good luck extensive for the whole week then!

PS: Bebo, I like hate you. But you already know it :RANT:

Back
Top Bottom